Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 05:22 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: When was the last time Burrow threw a pick?

Why would you even say that?
Reply/Quote
Sure glad Taylor decided to stop the "pass to Chase" offense. It was way too successful. I like this Mixon dink and dunk and punt offense way more....

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:22 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: When was the last time Burrow threw a pick?

SHUT UP!
The last time someone "jinxed" a player like this... Mixon fumbled against SD for a scoop-n-score!
Reply/Quote
Mahomes looking like he sees the future and it's Joe Burrow and not himself..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They would want Chase or Burrow for Chubb, nothing less. 

Cant do it.  RB's have a short shelf life
Reply/Quote

Are you insane???.Why, why would you do this!?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:22 PM)Tony Wrote: How are we even in this game. Chiefs have like 400 yards of offense..

362 to the Bengals 331

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: WTF is wrong with you

If he’s not banned I’m done with this place.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
No points for Chiefs 3rd quarter. Bengals have last 10 points. 28 to 24 Chiefs, but Bengals are in this thing.....GO BENGALS in the 4th Quarter.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Tale of 2 halves

Reply/Quote

Burrow throws a pick on this drive... you should be temporarily banned!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Mahomes looking like he sees the future and it's Joe Burrow and not himself..lol

I thought that too?

But only if Joe goes on a drive here and galvanizes the team in the process. Galvanize first, TD second. I don't want any Joe didn't back down bullshit, I want the win and the division. KC, only human.
Reply/Quote
Big 3rd down here. Our defense finally gets some stops and it feels like our offensive energy has left. Can someone tell Taylor to call the play where Burrow throws to a wide open Chase again.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: SHUT UP!
The last time someone "jinxed" a player like this... Mixon fumbled against SD for a scoop-n-score!

Both of yous knock it off.. Those are things we shan't mention..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure glad Taylor decided to stop the "pass to Chase" offense. It was way too successful. I like this Mixon dink and dunk and punt offense way more....

Ninja

Unless Chase is being double-teamed or bracketed downfield.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:22 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We need Chubb.  Can we do an in game trade

If you haven't noticed, all of the Browns RBs do great.

When all of your RBs do great, it is because of the line.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:22 PM)Tony Wrote: How are we even in this game. Chiefs have like 400 yards of offense..

They’ve got 362. We’ve got 331.

Chase single handedly has half as many yards as KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:24 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Burrow throws a pick on this drive... you should be temporarily banned!

Yeah we gotta start cracking down on this stuff....
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They aren't showing the score of the Ravens game at PBS

Ravens 16 Rams 14 4th QTR 1130 left

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals are blowing opportunities here, they need to score. You are only going to hold the Chiefs offense for so long
Reply/Quote