Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Cleveland is in the playoffs. Talk about rubbing salt into our wound.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:03 PM)OUatown Wrote: Is ZT fired yet?

If he is then he is quietly the happiest guy to leave the building today..
Reply/Quote
404 yards rushing byt Ravens today.

Wonder if that is a record against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I honestly don’t know what else they need to see. He had to trade away one of our best players because his coaches suck, he got our young franchise QB hurt, he’s 2-10 in the division, and has won 6 games in 2 years. Enough is enough. Cut your losses and bring in someone else.

With any other franchise he would be gone by now, but we're talking about this franchise, so..........
Reply/Quote
Totally got outclassed in this one from the moment they took the field.
Reply/Quote
Lordy, we are 7 wins behind the 3rd place team in our division. New Dey indeed.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hope you're right, oh my I do !

Man, bringing back a coach who's won 6 games in 2 years is just so incredibly lazy and wreaks of not wanting to put in the actual work of turning this franchise around. It's the epitome of being way too comfortable with failure.

I hope like hell they prove us all wrong and decide to show Zac the door tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Not sure when we will ever be competitive in this division.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 404 yards rushing byt Ravens today.

Wonder if that is a record against the Bengals.

Wow.

Not only a team record, but broke the old record by almost 100 yards 

Chiefs had 313 back in 1969
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, bringing back a coach who's won 6 games in 2 years is just so incredibly lazy and wreaks of not wanting to put in the actual work of turning this franchise around. It's the epitome of being way too comfortable with failure.

I hope like hell they prove us all wrong and decide to show Zac the door tomorrow.

6.5 wins, so it's all good.  Hell, that's almost undefeated, isn't it? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:04 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Dalton is playing his heart out down here

until he threw the game losing interception...Bad Andy at his finest

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals going to most likely have the fifth pick
Titans are in but need to win to clinch division. Colts play Jags so they will win and force Titans to play all of their starters.

There’s the Dalton we know!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: until he threw the game losing interception...Bad Andy at his finest

Yeah. Had to happen.
I think the NFL isn’t for me
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man if you think Lou sucks now, just add in a QB who threw 30 INTs and fumbled the ball 12 times in one season.

He also threw 33 TD’s and 5100 yds. You can do a lot worse at QB2. In fact we did.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I honestly don’t know what else they need to see. He had to trade away one of our best players because his coaches suck, he got our young franchise QB hurt, he’s 2-10 in the division, and has won 6 games in 2 years. Enough is enough. Cut your losses and bring in someone else.

Right, I mean what else does it take ?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.

Not only a team record, but broke the old record by almost 100 yards 

Chiefs had 313 back in 1969

5th worst by any team any time.

Only 19 yards short of all-time NFL record set by Colts in 1950 when they gave up 423 rushing yard to the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Drew Sample leads team in receptions today

Did he pass anyone big with those 15 yards?

Reply/Quote
Reading the cowboys forum is kinda funny, it almost is exactly like ours but there's still passion.
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-vs-giants-2nd-half-game-thread.471521/page-131
Reply/Quote
Change the design of the helmets.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: until he threw the game losing interception...Bad Andy at his finest

Sounds about right.

Reply/Quote