Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
I hate that I love this team. I have tried to "switch" allegiances but I don’t have the emotional investment for any other.
Reply/Quote
PBS will be empty next year if they don't fire Zac.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:12 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Reading the cowboys forum is kinda funny, it almost is exactly like ours but there's still passion.
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-vs-giants-2nd-half-game-thread.471521/page-131

There’s going to be some “passion” on the Cowboys forum for sure after that call. Wow that Giants RB with a Bengal-like mistake!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, bringing back a coach who's won 6 games in 2 years is just so incredibly lazy and wreaks of not wanting to put in the actual work of turning this franchise around. It's the epitome of being way too comfortable with failure.

I hope like hell they prove us all wrong and decide to show Zac the door tomorrow.

It's just nuts, I can't even imagine what it is that's going through their heads ? WHY ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:13 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Change the design of the helmets.

Ban this man!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So Harbaugh is a child.

Kinda suspected that for years.

A good coach doesn't do that to a guy who is as bad as Taylor. Just dismisses that FG as a guy who won't be around in a year. Instead he shows he is a punk like his brother.

it's funny how everybody has complained and great for years that we need a coach/team/staff that doesn't let off the gas when ahead.  The Ravens are doing just that and everybody's complaining about their coach and his character.  Personally I think it's freaking hilarious. It's just what the Bengals deserve for being a franchise that happy "being" as opposed to " being the best we can be".  But then again maybe this is the best that THEY can be.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PBS will be empty next year if they don't fire Zac.

YUP
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 5th worst by any team any time.

Only 19 yards short of all-time NFL record set by Colts in 1950 when they gave up 423 rushing yard to the Giants.

Only 4 yards short of the NFL record since the merger, set by none other than the Bengals and Corey Dillon with 407 against Denver
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:13 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I hate that I love this team. I have tried to "switch" allegiances but I don’t have the emotional investment for any other.

I know, sucks
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:14 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: There’s going to be some “passion” on the Cowboys forum for sure after that call. Wow that Giants RB with a Bengal-like mistake!

And NY ball. NFL officiating shaking my head.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ban this man!

Lol I was joking......although I wouldn't mind seeing a little thinning of the stripes and and the addition of a few more......to more emulate the actual stripes on a Bengal tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He also threw 33 TD’s and 5100 yds. You can do a lot worse at QB2. In fact we did.

I'm having a hard time keeping track of if you want us to lose or not.  I guess we're talking about next year, so sure, Groper McShoplifter can come here.  I guess a boom and bust kind of QB like Winston could at least make stuff interesting if/when ZT busts Burrow's bubble again.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:13 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I hate that I love this team. I have tried to "switch" allegiances but I don’t have the emotional investment for any other.

Do what I did and jump on the bandwagon of the best CFL team.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is back, Int to seal Dallas fate, what a surprise
Reply/Quote
So 3 of 4 AFCN teams are going to the playoffs. If the front office can't pick up on that, then this team should die a horrible death in the most grotesque manner ever.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Dude, I have two teams: the Bengals and anyone playing against the Steelers. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PBS will be empty next year if they don't fire Zac.

I don't know. Maybe? Zac should be shit-canned, but IF Burrow comes back healthy and the FO makes changes to the O line through FA and the draft and the FO makes some coaching changes and if Covid is gone or well under control, I could see PBS pretty full next season. Last time I was down there most "fans" were more concerned with getting drunk and partying in the stands than watching the product on the field anyway. Couldn't blame them I guess.
Reply/Quote

Yup, as it should be. The fans need to stick it to ownership. Give them NOTHING. They obviously don’t care about the fans, if they bring this clown back.
Reply/Quote
What if ZT is a Hue Jackson style sitting tank duck?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:02 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Best wishes to the good people on this board. Hope you guys draft and sign a few Olinemen and give Burrow a chance to grow.

Harbaugh wanted to get Clark the interception he earned and coach the same way all the time. He doesn't care about Murdoch's feelings.

Thanks but it doesn't matter who the Bengals draft. They'll **** it up somehow with bad coaching or the player will be perpetually injured. 

Nothing changes around here. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote