Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2021, 05:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey ?

They would if they were still in business.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm going to say it...

I miss Burfict.

Even in a loss, he made sure the other team didn't leave 100%

One of these days i may have to show you what i almost hit "post reply" on...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Zac is extending his season by making a challenge.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Got somewhere to be this afternoon. I don't need anyone to do the Game Ball thread.

Sweeeet. I was having a hard time deciding who to nominate.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This was the shortest posting thread of the season too.

This Thread gonna get fun tho...
Reply/Quote
Maybe ZT can get a job coaching peewee football.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey ?

Think they shut them down because it was too cruel to the animals. They should probably do the same with this franchise for cruelty towards the fans.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sweeeet. I was having a hard time deciding who to nominate.

Give it to Huber.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Think they shut them down because it was too cruel to the animals. They should probably do the same with this franchise for cruelty towards the fans.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of these days i may have to show you what i almost hit "post reply" on...

Tell us!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:24 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Yea, that’s a smart move, challenge the ball over the line.  That will make a big difference in this game.  Just let the fricking game get over, and stop screwing around.

You just don't understand the strategy.

At this score differential, the Ravens have no choice but to protect their players for next week.

Meanwhile, our starters can make a surge against their second string to gain the momentum and points.

When Baltimore says "enough of this", the Ravens starters will be cold an inefficient, thus falling right into our Rope-A-Dope trap for Zac to win the game by out coaching Harbaugh!
Reply/Quote
Dalton missing wide open receivers down here. Sigh.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Think they shut them down because it was too cruel to the animals. They should probably do the same with this franchise for cruelty towards the fans.

That’s was part of it, they just weren’t making enough money to take care of the animals the way a lot of state laws were-are requiring these days, so they went bankrupt instead.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sweeeet. I was having a hard time deciding who to nominate.

Tough choice between Hunt and Huber.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if the Ravens can make it to 60?

Reply/Quote
So they didn't use the straight-away goal line camera, why?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
oh snap, there's still 1 more quarter to go.. i thought the game was over thinking the 3rd qtr was the 4th.. lol
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of these days i may have to show you what i almost hit "post reply" on...

I'm intrigued 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So they didn't use the straight-away goal line camera, why?

I think the pylon cams are only for MNF and SNF.

Which is dumb.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised the circus folks didn’t just set up shop in some tourist trap
Reply/Quote