Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Well, it's good that the Bengals scored a late TD, even if it was against the possibly dispirited Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Heh..finally sat down Fake-o. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why is Dalton still in the game?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How dare you offend the mighty Rexasaurus Rex with that nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!

How about "Rexasaurus Beasthead?"

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:48 PM)kevin Wrote: It's easy...dump Peerman and the millions he gets.....and re-sign Burkhead......and why Peerman is paid more than Hill and Burkhead, I'll never know.

Because they are on rookie contracts. Both of their 2nd contracts will be more than Peerman will make in his entire career.
Reply/Quote
Man Rex is awesome he's making this offensive line look like stars
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Russell? Who is that guy? Is that the first play he's played this year.

Reply/Quote
Heck of a int !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:48 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I would be cool with Burkhead starting next year

As others have said, he couldnt handle the load for a season, or fumble away a playoff game like Hill can. Speakin of where was Hill today? Oh wait, nm.

But really the real reason he cant do it is because he is white Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Russell? Who is that guy? Is that the first play he's played this year.

Is it the guy we took from KC ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: How about "Rexasaurus Beasthead?"

[Image: 749956.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: and many here are disappointed. 

Correct. Because it cements Marv coming back next year and means that if i can muster the energy to follow the team next year, it's going to be the same thing i've seen for the past 14 years; possible/probable playoffs, bad prime time, losing to the Steelers and a 1 and done if the  playoffs happen. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I like that.....We picked up this DB Russell who Chiefs cut and he just made pick....Hey, that could be a good waiver wire move.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:49 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Why is Dalton still in the game?

Cause we want to keep the pedal on the metal and step on  their throats.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This has turned into the Steve Smith show.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cause we want to keep the pedal on the metal and step on  their throats.

Said no Marvin coached team...EVER.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:53 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: This has turned into the Steve Smith show.

He deserves it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Man Rex is awesome he's making this offensive line look like stars

This O-line didn't feature you know who......
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:53 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: This has turned into the Steve Smith show.

Well, it is the final game of a probable Hall of Famer.
Reply/Quote
Great season finale and great start to 2017. Really going to miss seeing black and orange on my tv screen. Sunday's are going to be boring
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote