Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Steve Smith was a great player it's sad to see great players retire
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
So the Dolphins are going to Pittsburgh. They already beat them one time this year, so next week I am a HUGE Dolphin fan!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:54 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: This O-line didn't feature you know who......

[Image: 1097-Hot-Topic-Harry-Potter-He-Who-Must-...omen-1.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steve Smith was a great player it's sad to see great players retire

FSS! He's a loser. At least today anyway. Hehe.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: Great season finale and great start to 2017. Really going to miss seeing black and orange on my tv screen. Sunday's are going to be boring

I have some spray paint.  What's your address?
Reply/Quote
You will see that Steve Smith interview at least 20 more times before midnight if you watch ESPN/NFLN/CNN/FOX/SNF...ETC

And then another 15 times tomorrow.

And then there's the internet..

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:00 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: You will see that Steve Smith interview at least 20 more times before midnight if you watch ESPN/NFLN/CNN/FOX/SNF...ETC

And then another 15 times tomorrow.

And then there's the internet..

The inter what now?
Reply/Quote
The bright side of this win is that the first last game we won in over six years.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:04 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: The bright side of this win is that the first last game we won in over six years.

Huh?

Reply/Quote
Well that's that for the season. I don't care who wins what now except for the squeelers.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals do end with winning record in THE JUNGLE....4-3......Losses to Denver, Buffalo, Pittsburg......Wins over Miami, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Baltimore....4-3 IN THE JUNGLE. ....For THE FANS, I'm glad team won today.....People talking about losing out don't think much of THE HOME FANS.....So a 6 win season after 5 straight play-off seasons. I've seen worse with 4 and 3 win seasons...No Burfict and Eifert early on....No AJ Green late....Gio injured....Nugent was awful.....but....Burkhead, LaFell, Boyd, Core, and others stepped up....I DO THINK WE CAN BE BACK IN PLAY-OFFS IN 2017.......BUT.....Mike Brown who never ever talks contracts once season starts better be getting at it now that season OVER.....WE have players like Burkhead to keep. ...2017 begins RIGHT NOW, MR Brown.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The inter what now?

The thing with nudie people on it doing awful things to each other thus disgracing the lord. :drool: :hail:

Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Browns to win today, then go 0-16 next season so they'll can Hue and he can come back here again!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steve Smith was a great player it's sad to see great players retire
True, but I'm glad he didn't win the game as you predicted.....GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:05 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals do end with winning record in THE JUNGLE....4-3......Losses to Denver, Buffalo, Pittsburg......Wins over Miami, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Baltimore....4-3 IN THE JUNGLE. ....For THE FANS, I'm glad team won today.....People talking about losing out don't think much of THE HOME FANS.....So a 6 win season after 5 straight play-off seasons. I've seen worse with 4 and 3 win seasons...No Burfict and Eifert early on....No AJ Green late....Gio injured....Nugent was awful.....but....Burkhead, LaFell, Boyd, Core, and others stepped up....I DO THINK WE CAN BE BACK IN PLAY-OFFS IN 2017.......BUT.....Mike Brown who never ever talks contracts once season starts better be getting at it now that season OVER.....WE have players like Burkhead to keep. ...2017 begins RIGHT NOW, MR Brown.

Stop! Please just stop! No hope, no hope!

Reply/Quote
Peko is all class.....Heartfelt radio interview.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The thing with nudie people on it doing awful things to each other thus disgracing the lord. :drool: :hail:

Ahh, I always called it

[Image: df0ff33f266f32214d219b927452e45fc1dffeae...08d36a.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burkhead needs to be back that is what this game showed me.

He has heart. That might overcome Marv's and the other coaches failures.

Dalton, Green, Burkhead, Lafell, Eifert, Boyd, Core be good.

And the O-line wasn't terrible. Fisher gave up the one sack but overall he showed some promise.

Defense looks pretty good.
Reply/Quote
Did Mitchell from the Steelers just scream like a *****?

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did Mitchell from the Steelers just scream like a *****?

Yes.  Yes he did.

When I heard the sound, I thought he had just been informed that he had sold the most GS cookies.
Reply/Quote