Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 01:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Just posted the same qustion in your Inactives thread, who the hell is going to be our place kicker?!?!

Suit up! You're up!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:38 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Suit up! You're up!

Crap.  I'm gonna be a little late to the game, Coach!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've heard a lot of talk from Bengals' fans all over social media talking about this being basically a meaningless game. I don't really understand that take. This is FAR from a meaningless game. The possibility of hosting TN in round two or, at the very least, being able to avoid going to KC in round two, makes this game quite impactful, at least from my perspective. GO BENGALS!!! BEAT THE STINKY'S!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:33 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives vs Browns: <br><br>QB Joe Burrow<br>K Evan McPherson<br>WR Tee Higgins<br>DT D.J. Reader<br>LB Logan Wilson<br>CB Jalen Davis<br>DE Cam Sample</p>&mdash; Marisa Contipelli (@BengalsMarisa) <a href="https://twitter.com/BengalsMarisa/status/1480215317808881669?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 9, 2022</a></blockquote>

Get Ja'Marr his record, get TB his 1K and then get em out.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:56 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I've heard a lot of talk from Bengals' fans all over social media talking about this being basically a meaningless game. I don't really understand that take. This is FAR from a meaningless game.  The possibility of hosting TN in round two or, at the very least, being able to avoid going to KC in round two, makes this game quite impactful, at least from my perspective.  GO BENGALS!!!  BEAT THE STINKY'S!!!

Yep. Even with backups, they need to win this game for a multitude of reasons. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:56 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I've heard a lot of talk from Bengals' fans all over social media talking about this being basically a meaningless game. I don't really understand that take. This is FAR from a meaningless game.  The possibility of hosting TN in round two or, at the very least, being able to avoid going to KC in round two, makes this game quite impactful, at least from my perspective.  GO BENGALS!!!  BEAT THE STINKY'S!!!

I thought that went out the window with KC's win yesterday.
Reply/Quote
A few weeks ago against the Ravens I believe, someone posted a stream link and it worked great. I tried for the KC game and couldn't find it. Anyone know how to get that stream or have a link for it?
Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: A few weeks ago against the Ravens I believe, someone posted a stream link and it worked great. I tried for the KC game and couldn't find it. Anyone know how to get that stream or have a link for it?
Thanks!

Nflbite.com will have multiple streams posted. 

Is there any way to get the radio broadcast online (free)?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought that went out the window with KC's win yesterday.

No,  we will host the divisional round if we win today and TN loses(assuming, of course, we win our WC game). That's why I say this Cleveland game is far from inconsequential.
Reply/Quote
looks like the starting OL is

Smith (LT), Carman (LG), Trey Hill ©, Hakeem Adeniji (RG), Isaiah Prince (RT).

The first team defensive linemen in warmups are Khalid Kareem and Wyatt Ray at defensive end and Josh Tupou and Mike Daniels at defensive tackle.

Also based on pregame warmups, it looks like Markus Bailey and Clay Johnston are starting at linebacker.

Plus, all of the starters in the secondary were the backups: Flowers, Waynes, Hargreaves, Allen and Thomas.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: A few weeks ago against the Ravens I believe, someone posted a stream link and it worked great. I tried for the KC game and couldn't find it. Anyone know how to get that stream or have a link for it?
Thanks!

https://www.streameast.io/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-cleveland-browns/
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:33 PM)pally Wrote: looks like the starting OL is

Smith (LT), Carman (LG), Trey Hill ©, Hakeem Adeniji (RG), Isaiah Prince (RT).

The first team defensive linemen in warmups are Khalid Kareem and Wyatt Ray at defensive end and Josh Tupou and Mike Daniels at defensive tackle.

Also based on pregame warmups, it looks like Markus Bailey and Clay Johnston are starting at linebacker.

Plus, all of the starters in the secondary were the backups: Flowers, Waynes, Hargreaves, Allen and Thomas.

Waynes will be out in less than 10 plays.

Reply/Quote
Alrighty, everyone ready for a little pre-season action between the Bengals and Browns?
Reply/Quote
I've been wavering back and forth all week about watching the game or actually getting some work done today. I'm in the midst of a cabinet build.. Decisions, decisions.. Eeny meenie miney moe.. Catch a game by the toe..if it hollers let it go..Eenie meenie miney moe.. My mother told me to pick the very best one and this is not it.. 
Ehhh..I'll at least start paying attention..If we're losing by 30 at half time the cabinet will have company..     
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You all ready for some preseason-postseason football? Figure I will watch a few drives.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Waynes will be out in less than 10 plays.

Probably pull a hammy going to the bathroom before the game.
Reply/Quote
Let's go Bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Alrighty, everyone ready for a little pre-season action between the Bengals and Browns?

Hopefully the Browns have as many players out as the Bengals otherwise it will be bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You all ready for some preseason-postseason football? Figure I will watch a few drives.

Not sure why everyone keeps saying this.  Cleveland has all of their starters playing except at QB.  Their QB for the game gas playoff victories and almost made it to the SB in the same offensive system he is playing in.  The fact we are running backups doesn't mean Cleveland isn't trying to show up.
Reply/Quote
Just popped in here for a second. This is probably my third time in here, ever. I just wanted to tell all you losers that hang out in here during the game, you people are pathetic. Get a life! Seriously, you all spend too much time in here, and it's rotting your brains!

Turn off your devices, and watch the game, alone! Or...I'll be back, it's up to you losers.
[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote