Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 07:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Passer rating was designed as a season long stat, not for individual games, but for perspective 80.9 is where Trubisky and Wentz have landed for the year.  So really bad sounds appropriate.

Check out Burrow's rating in game one and then get back to me. That defines 'really bad." 80.9 is mediocre to fair. For many teams in the NFL this would be an upgrade). By no means did Joe have a good game today but to categorize it as "really bad" is an incredible overreation.
Reply/Quote
I can remember when an 89.5 QBR was reason to celebrate.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:07 PM)CJ2etc Wrote: If you think Burrow was good today you're either drunk, stupid or didn't watch.  You pick

Get a clue (or either learn to read). I never said Joe had a good game but, to categorize it as a "really bad" performance is a typical "homer" reaction. Want to know the definition of "really bad?" Check out Joe's first game of the season and then get back to me.

By the way, I pick stupid for you.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:12 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Get a clue (or either learn to read). I never said Joe had a good game but, to categorize it as a "really bad" performance is a typical "homer" reaction. Want to know the definition of "really bad?" Check out Joe's first game of the season and then get back to me.

By the way, I pick stupid for you.

Compared to average Burrow he was really bad.  And obviously you picked stupid.  Now go f off
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: I can remember when an 89.5 QBR was reason to celebrate.. Shocked

I agree but, remember, we are dealing with Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:18 PM)CJ2etc Wrote: Compared to average Burrow he was really bad.  And obviously you picked stupid.  Now go f off

Great response Einstein. By the way, what is "average Burrow?" Is that some stat you developed in your parents basement?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:44 PM)CJ2etc Wrote: Burrow was really bad today, a number of passes our receivers didn't even try to catch, game plan and play calling was head scratching and we still won.  Next week needs to be better but Ravens sure aren't going to turn into a high octane offense overnight.  Plus, as bad as Brown was to start he had a number of passes that were much better than Huntley or Jackson have made all year.  2nd half Brown may > Jackson/Huntley.  Burn everything and start fresh next week.  I believe!!

I think our offense will be better. I think they're gonna need to be. Because I think your wrong on they're offense. Dobbins has led all backs since he came back after his knee scope. I also think both of the other QBs are better than Brown. Huntley isn't that scary but if Lamar comes back that is a game changer.
Reply/Quote
Pass defense sucks today
Reply/Quote
Anybody worried now
Reply/Quote