Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread *
31-27 Steelers.

Bengals fail on the final drive off a pick to Lafell.

Reply/Quote
I predict the Steelers get at away with at least 1 flagrant personal foul. I also predict the Bengals will get one very controversial personal foul. And finally I predict that Whitworth and Atkins are gonna send some squeelers home crying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A pissed off Bengals squad pick off Ben R. 3 times and win a tough one 23 to 18.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Steelers defense couldn't cover any wr and they couldn't tackle. If that continues against the bengals they are in for a really long day
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Better team wins.

Bengals 24

Steelers 17

Reply/Quote
27-24 Bengals win in OT.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28-3
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure we'll split with the steelers in the division again this year. However, marv's overall record against the steelers @ PBS is atrocious and his record @ Heinz is just under .500 now. The biggest worry has to be the D-Line. Deangelo Williams is no joke and IMO is better than Matt Forte. Gonna be a tougher game being that it's the steelers home opener as well as a divisional game add in the fact that the last time these two teams played was only about 8 months ago.

Gotta go with Marvin's record though and say that he'll even up at 50-50 in heinz field.
Bengals 38-35
Reply/Quote
I don't see this as a high scoring game - not between these teams. Probably Bengals 17 Stealers 14.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd will have a breakout game back in his hometown with the Steelers paying attention to Green and Lafell

Bengals - 31
Steelers - 20
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27-23
Reply/Quote
33 Bengals
27 Stoolers

That big idiot drives all the way down the field. In the redzone he holds onto the ball too long while he does his goofy looking scramble moves, and throws an int.

Green goes back to back 180+ yard games
Hill has an 80+ yard td run
Reply/Quote
With the current state of the o line, I don't see the Bengals outscoring the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
Hmmm gonna be a tough matchup. Pitt looked pretty good tonight... altho Redskins did look THAT bad.

Pitts D-line looked pretty good, which doesn't bode well with how well our O-line looked last week.

Antonio Brown won't be able to score on go routes like he did tonight though. 26 on the Redskins was terrible. If you guys need a reminder of what a bad corner is, go check that guy out instead of bashing Dre.

Wouldn't be surprised if the refs called the game in favor of Pitt, did you see the love fest between Antonio and the ref tonight? You aren't allowed to touch a ref but this guy smacks his a** so hard the ref says "ouch" and nothing happens. There was some gay love between those two tonight, might have explained the numerous push offs the dude was able to get away with.

The key to this game will be stopping Williams. Run defense like last week and we lose for sure. If the D can tighten up the run game, I think we pull it off...

23-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Just a little extra here.

If Antonio Brown trys to hump in our endzone I am fine with someone blatantly helmet to helmeting that dude. That was the most disrespectful celebration I have ever seen. No class.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:24 AM)jeremydc Wrote: With the current state of the o line, I don't see the Bengals outscoring the Steelers.

No way they have as bad of a performance against the Steelers. Jets have a way better DL.

Reply/Quote
31-27 Bengals.

(09-13-2016, 12:44 AM)EatonFan Wrote: A pissed off Bengals squad pick off Ben R. 3 times and win a tough one 23 to 18.

If we pick off Ben 3 times and only score 23 I would be livid.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Steelers 27

Roflburger suffers career ending injury in the 4th
Reply/Quote
Bengals .......26.............. Nugent kicks 4 FGs in Bengals victory
steelers........20...............Geno and Dunlap each get a couple sacks

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
BENGALS 100, STEELERS 0

Well, I can hope can't I.......Any Kind of a WIN.....

Bengals start 2-0......That would be great....GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote