Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Down Stops.
What is the deal, this is one of my biggest concerns. Williams, is not good enough. Dennard, what do we expect someone who has played very little in 3 years. This is where we in my opinion lose these types of games. Consistently our secondary is beat on 3rd down. We need to have this fixed.

I am not surprised by today's result.
Reply/Quote
Been nice if we had saw a few flags for the obvious holding that went unimpaired all day.

Hard to defend in the secondary when you're D-line is being lubed on every play.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:44 PM)Rattler Wrote: Been nice if we had saw a few flags for the obvious holding that went unimpaired all day.

Hard to defend in the secondary when you're D-line is being lubed on every play.

I can't remember the exact play but it was when I believe Geno had his hand on Big Ben and they converted a third down and it was clear they were holding that could have changed the outcome of the game..  to many bad calls.. for sure in this one..
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:46 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I can't remember the exact play but it was when I believe Geno had his hand on Big Ben and they converted a third down and it was clear they were holding that could have changed the outcome of the game..  to many bad calls.. for sure in this one..

Yep - Geno with only 2 tackles - you know something is up - held all the live long day.
Reply/Quote