Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread *
I predict the Steelers will try to injure one of our key players and will get away with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly with the performance that our OL and DL had against the Jets the game makes me nervous. Its probably going to be a shootout the more I think about it. We need to get pressure on Ben and we need to stop the run game. If Dalton has a little bit of time him and Green should torch that defense. If they don't have Wheaton and Shazier we have a good chance of winning, but this and the New England game will be the toughest games on the schedule.
Reply/Quote
Success against Pittsburgh this week depends on two people; no, not Andy Dalton and AJ Green. I'm talking about two other people, namely Paul Alexander and Russell Bodine. Suffice it to say, the offensive line of any football team is only as good as its center and right now we have an issue in Cincinnati at that position. It's like a domino effect where if the center isn't on his game, the entire offensive line becomes weak all the way to the edges. Russell Bodine is better than either Eric Ghiaciuc or Kyle Cook because he has shown flashes of brilliance from time to time while those other two never did. Against the Steelers the offensive line has a different job than usual because Pittsburgh uses their defensive line to tie up blockers while their linebackers make plays against the run. This means the offensive line needs to get their primary blocks tied up fast and look for a second level block as fast as possible.
Reply/Quote
I predict Roethlisberger rapes 1 girl, and the Steelers double up on their PEDs this week because they fear legitimate competition.

Oh you meant a score? Bengals win, Idk by how much.

God I hate this team.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers run game is able to help control the clock and win 24-13. They score a late TD on a fumble return for a TD putting the game away.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:22 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just a little extra here.

If Antonio Brown trys to hump in our endzone I am fine with someone blatantly helmet to helmeting that dude. That was the most disrespectful celebration I have ever seen. No class.

All of a sudden I see Brown and Hunt re-enacting the scene from the Avengers where the Hulk (Hunt) grabs Loki (Brown) and beats him into the ground.....
Reply/Quote
Bengals D bends but won't break holding Pitt to 3 FG's and just one trip to the endzone. Bengals offense starts slow but picks up as bengals pull away for a 27-16 victory exposing the weak steelers secondary.
Reply/Quote
I predict we are all going to be extremely pissy Sunday. You know the cheap shots are going to be out of control with Pittsburgh without Burfict there to keep them in check!
Reply/Quote
God Jesus just once can we lay down a thorough ass whippin on these a-holes in front of their fans? Doubtful. But I'd rejoice.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what the final score will be but this game will be a war from start to finish. There's no quit in either team and I'm sure tempers will flare up during this one! I think a major factor will be the Bengals being able to keep Dalton clean. If he's sacked and hurried each drop back, it's going to be tough sledding. After the smoke clears, I believe the Bengals will have back to back wins in Steel City!

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
I believe we play them better at Ketchup field than we do at PBS......for some unknown reason. Once our guys settle down and play....they usually do pretty well in hostile environments.....I think the crowd energy (minus the whole "hearing" thing) pumps them up.

I HATE STEELERS WEEK....and I am already nervous just thinking about this game. That said.....I will never be able to bring myself to choose the Black and Old over our Bengals. So....i'm gonna say nail biter (SHOCKING....I know!)........20-17 Bengals
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
High scoring game with Ben getting out of the pocket a few times and AB making us pay. DeAngelo Williams runs on
us a bit and gets a couple in the redzone.

Too bad for the Steelers their Secondary is much worse than ours and Dalton is getting on the same page with his
new guys. There will be some spearing and targeting going on from their Defense though that might put a player or
two of ours on the IR. Shit heads that they are, we still pull it out in the end...

Bengals -35
Steelers - 31
Reply/Quote
I predict at least one cheap shot from the Steelers not being flagged.

Bengal ejected for looking at Antonio Brown the wrong way
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton or AJ Green or Geno Atkins will get injured from a cheap shot that is not called.  We lose the game 27-16. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Andy Dalton or AJ Green or Geno Atkins will get injured from a cheap shot that is not called.  We lose the game 27-16. 

Any of those will f**k up our season.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I think we lose this one.  

Hopefully by December we have everyone relatively healthy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
No TDs by Green this game, but he puts up some impressive numbers. 1 TD each for Lafell and Boyd; a rushing TD by Hill; and 2 3-point FGs.

27 Bengals
24 Steelers
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:24 AM)jeremydc Wrote: With the current state of the o line, I don't see the Bengals outscoring the Steelers.

I agree with the outcome but it's going to be a combination of a whole lot more than this.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Andy Dalton or AJ Green or Geno Atkins will get injured from a cheap shot that is not called.  We lose the game 27-16. 

This.  I think there will be more than just one Bengal.
Reply/Quote
A tough defensive game for both teams. I think they are predicting rain for the game. Turnovers will be the key. I think it is a low scoring affair with the Steelers winning 20-10 and the game being ugly on both sides.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote