Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread *
Bengals 17

Shittsburgh 14
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 375
Steelers: -2

After the game, the NFL contemplates a rule that would fuse the Steelers and Browns organizations, while returning the original Browns (Ravens) back to Cleveland. The AFCN thus becomes a division with 3 teams. The Bengals, who are awesome, a throwback version of the Browns who have absorbed all of the success of the Ratbird franchise and become a team we can appreciate, and the Mega Shit-Stained Rapist People: A team with no home stadium that travels around the country to play other teams as if a nomad team. All players on the team are forced to register on the sex offender list, and most teams refuse to play against the Mega Shit-Stained Rapist People, as the team somehow manages to collectively smell like shit throughout whatever city they are in.

Countless bandwagon Steelers fans across the globe wallow in despair, as the once great "Terrible Towel" now becomes a notorious symbol for the Mega Shit-Stained Rapist People and their affinity for pee-colored things. Ben Roethlisberger then admits to countless rapes and drugging of college-aged women as many more young women come forth as well. As punishment, Roethlisberger is forced to quarterback this new team until he dies of a shriveled penis at the age of 68 (1 year before his favorite number of 69). The Mega Shit-Stained Rapist People never win a game, and are forced to sleep on the streets with the homeless before and after games. Memory of the once great Pittsburgh Steelers fades, as people realize that there was nothing great about a pee-colored team that glorified a rapist in the first place. The human race then works tirelessly to erase all collective consciousness of this horrible error in human ways so nothing like the Pittsburgh Steelers ever happens to mankind again. The Avengers are given the task of beating the shit out of anyone who says that they wish to see the Steelers return one day, and the Bengals never lose another game.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steelers - Points
Bengals - More Points
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:37 AM)jeremydc Wrote: 31-27 Steelers.

Bengals fail on the final drive off a pick to Lafell.

If your prediction comes true and Marvin Lewis falls to 8 wins 21 losses against the Steelahs, should he finally be called out? For some reason, his dismal record vs. Pittsburgh has been totally whitewashed by the Ken Broos of the world. For some odd reason, Marvin gets no blame for this debacle.

STEELER GAMES MATTER!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:18 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I predict the Steelers will try to injure one of our key players and will get away with it.
As long as Mike Mitchell is out there, this is a dead certainty.  He might be the dirtiest player I've ever seen.  He misses tackles trying to maim people.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You mean Punk Ass Mike Mitchell
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 12:38 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You mean Punk Ass Mike Mitchell

Wish we could lock him in a room with Burfict or Jones for a few minutes without anyone else knowing!!   Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: A tough defensive game for both teams. I think they are predicting rain for the game. Turnovers will be the key. I think it is a low scoring affair with the Steelers winning 20-10 and the game being ugly on both sides.

Another close week for my prediction. Defensive game, rain, fumble at the end was the key, and final score 24-16. During the rain, the game was ugly for both teams. Wish we would have won though. 
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote