Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
San Francisco 49ers (1-0)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (0-1)
September 15th, 2019 at 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman, Shannon Spake
Referee: Tony Corrente
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: syIs4Qr.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Oh God, it's a Fox broadcast. :frown:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals gonna put on a hellova show today. WHO DEY!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh God, it's a Fox broadcast. :frown:

At least it's not Dan Fouts, I can't listen to him at all even on non Bengals games.
Reply/Quote
What? The game hasn't started yet? This issue with time slowing down before games needs fixed. 
That's right folks..It's high time Mike Brown invest in time warp technology!  So what it doesn't actually exist. That's no excuse! 
And just think of how convenient time warp will be when the Bengals are getting blown out in games. Just hit the fast forward button and VIOLA! Game over.. See how easy that would be? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gonna be a good Dey.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:58 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Gonna be a good Dey.

Advertising works...everytime I hear that song playing on the McDonald's coffee commercial, I think Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Mixon looks to be a go barring any surprises back in the locker room. Look for Gio to share a bigger load though

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: What? The game hasn't started yet? This issue with time slowing down before games needs fixed. 
That's right folks..It's high time Mike Brown invest in time warp technology!  So what it doesn't actually exist. That's no excuse! 
And just think of how convenient time warp will be when the Bengals are getting blown out in games. Just hit the fast forward button and VIOLA! Game over.. See how easy that would be? 

Somebody invents the time warp, and they better use it to go back to '81 and '88 to change a couple plays in each Super Bowl and make the Bengals 2x winners.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 11:31 AM)pally Wrote: Mixon looks to be a go barring any surprises back in the locker room. Look for Gio to share a bigger load though

He needs to get 20-25 carries today.
Reply/Quote
Can't wait for the game.

WHO DEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 11:45 AM)WhoDeyDelight Wrote: He needs to get 20-25 carries today.

No he doesn't, that would lend towards injuring the ankle more. 8-12 carries sounds about right if he is truly hurt.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 11:53 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: No he doesn't, that would lend towards injuring the ankle more. 8-12 carries sounds about right if he is truly hurt.

Lol. He’s either able to play or not.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 11:53 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: No he doesn't, that would lend towards injuring the ankle more. 8-12 carries sounds about right if he is truly hurt.

If Mixon gets 8-10 Carrie today, they will lose
Reply/Quote
What the hell did Cincinnati sports fans do to deserve not just such a huge playoff win drought, but being forced to listen to tHom B commentate both sports while it happens?

Talk about kicking a man while he's down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who does everyone always force the run when it isn’t there.

AD is perfectly fine playing small ball all day long.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a repeat of last week all year long until we get an O-Line that can actually create some holes.

Use Mixon and Gio for screens and quick 5 yarders.
Reply/Quote
Bengals inactives:

WR AJ Green
LT Cordy Glenn
WR Pharoh Cooper
QB Jake Dolegala
RB Trayveon Williams
DL Renell Wren
DL Andrew Brown

49ers inactives:

QB C.J. Beathard
WR Trent Taylor
WR Jalen Hurd
DB Jimmie Ward
RB Tevin Coleman
CB Jason Verrett
OL Daniel Brunskill
Reply/Quote
so the newbie linebacker is active

Reply/Quote
Cut Malone for Pharoah Cooper because he knows the system better, yet he is inactive...
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 01:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Cut Malone for Pharoah Cooper because he knows the system better, yet he is inactive...

odds are Malone would have been inactive too.  That's the life of the 7th receiver.  Cooper played last week because Tate was hurt.  This week Tate is back so Cooper sits.

Reply/Quote