Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
Now I dont know if I should even give it a chance next week. We dont even have Finley anymore.  HeheHeheHehe
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Browns Thursday night was the worst game by a Bengal QB I’ve ever seen.

Yep. This is nothing close to the Andy 2.0 game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor with his innovative plays and play calling. Zac, Zac he's our man..let's give him a mighty hand!
Reply/Quote
Great work by Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:19 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: This blew up fast
I blame the moron calling Burrow a possible bust

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Double moves should have been the game plan of the second half and unfortunately we didn’t adjust.
Reply/Quote
Dalton scored a TD on the first drive, only was in the game for roughly a quarter. Will that be all the points that the Bears needed? Come on Bengals O, have some pride.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 12 games in and people think he’s a bust?

An injured bust

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 12 games in and people think he’s a bust?

I think ZT and the OL are busts and they are getting Burrow killed and holding his young career back. 
Reply/Quote

Accuracy has been shit

Reading defenses poorly

Statue in the pocket

Waits waaaaaaaaay too long to throw and takes too many sacks.

He threw 3 nice balls against MIN and none today.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The D should rest and let the Bears score one.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: Double moves should have been the game plan of the second half and unfortunately we didn’t adjust.
Yep. That's what I'm saying. They've been squatting on come backs and curls all game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: And look at Burrow; he doesn't care.

He’s not afraid of throwing the next one lol
Reply/Quote
Taylor has to be gone by midsession. His offense is straight garbage
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This quick pass nonsense wouldn’t be happening if they beefed up the o-line

They need to get the ball out of his hands quick if he doesn’t want to get hit

Because he’s getting hit a lot today. AGAIN

But I think you’re an LSU fan so this conversation prob means nothing to you. Because jamarr chase was def the correct pick.

This game had nothing to do with the offensive personnel... It had to do with the offensive game plan. Empty 5 wide sets work but not if you run them 70% of the offensive snaps.

What Zac Taylor and Brian Callahan did today was beyond stupid.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He’s not afraid of throwing the next one lol

That is going to be a meme, sanchez can't escape them
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Every awful team gets better against the Bengals.

Lol I would argue that every awful team THINKS they get better against the Bengals.  Not certain if the Bears play next week but if they do the odds of them getting smoked are about 90%
Reply/Quote
If you literally NEVER throw deep teams will sit on all these routes. Your coach should be studying patterns all game and have a good idea of what defensive formations are susceptible to throw deep on. The offense is executing poorly, but another problem is the coordinators are failing as well because they are calling the right types of plays. Its like there has to be no coaches QB communication. The Bears have been 3 deep all game, you cant tell me certain plays shouldnt work consistently.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Every awful team gets better against the Bengals.

Lol same ole same ole
Reply/Quote
Just remember when discussing this later. We are all Bengals fans, that is why we are here punishing ourselves in the first place.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote