Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(09-18-2016, 06:22 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah!

I'd rather cut his sack off!

Sounds like SSDD as far as the love affair between Goodell and the Rooney's goes.

Yeah, off with HIS sack!!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengalzona's true identity

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
 FISH MOUTH!!!!  :)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:45 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Sounds like SSDD as far as the love affair between Goodell and the Rooney's goes.

Yeah, off with HIS sack!!

We were the only team to vote against this atrocious CBA. The Rooney's and Goodell are not exactly BFF's. That would be Goodell and Kraft. James Harrison has been fined over and over for simply playing defense and hitting clean. Goodell hates us probably more than any franchise. He still can't take away our 6 Super Bowls though. I'm sure he would love too. It's weird he would hate the most illustrious franchise in league history. We've all just learned to deal with it man.
Reply/Quote
Wow that's a real newsflash Goodell hates the steelers. You are embarrassing yourself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengalzona's true identity

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

6andcounting's true identity

[Image: 6a00e550080ede88330120a59a6b68970b-500wi]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:03 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wow that's a real newsflash Goodell hates the steelers. You are embarrassing yourself.

What other team voted against the CBA?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: None as OBVIOUS as the Bengals being held... sorry.

That's your opinion because that's what you wanted to see. 

It's been said a million times that the refs could call holding on EVERY SINGLE PLAY if they wanted to. So when your team is either losing, or not getting the results that you wish for, out of frustration you start to look for reasons. And the the refs cheating you and calls/non calls/bad calls are the go to. Fans of every team do it, even Pittsburgh. But I will say that the scale of it on these boards is on a level that I've rarely seen. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 08:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's your opinion because that's what you wanted to see. 

It's been said a million times that the refs could call holding on EVERY SINGLE PLAY if they wanted to. So when your team is either losing, or not getting the results that you wish for, out of frustration you start to look for reasons. And the the refs cheating you and calls/non calls/bad calls are the go to. Fans of every team do it, even Pittsburgh. But I will say that the scale of it on these boards is on a level that I've rarely seen. 

You are wrong.  Sorry.
When even STEELER fans admit that the non-holding calls were atrocious, it's pretty obvious.
The only one here with "blinders" on, is you.  Although I doubt you will ever bring yourself to admit it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 08:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's your opinion because that's what you wanted to see. 

that's because you are effing piss yellow and black blind!

Reply/Quote