Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Not calling shit like that will only make things get out of hand later. Just wait and see....

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton can look as good as he can look BAD

WTH was that

Even if he would've caught it it would've been for no yards !!

It was third and 10 BRO
Reply/Quote
Typical officiating for this game.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:55 PM)phil413 Wrote: "remember he (Gio) was knocked unconcious in the playoff game" (not mentioning the helmet/target).  Steelers hit a defenseless receiver the next play.....silence.

I noticed that too, "Oh, there wasn't a penalty on that play either..."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This feels like a game where that 1 turnover or big play will turn the game
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:55 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Mitchel is a dirty POS. I'd be pleased if Uzomah happens to lay a nasty crackback block on him at some point today

Hoping it happens myself 
Reply/Quote
Dead Horse  Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jones wasn't flagged for the helmet to helmet, so they weren't going to flag Mitchell.

Didn't BSPN make an issue about how CLOSE this game would be officiated?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Great punt by Huber...our offense did nothing. D right back on field. The Offense stinks so far,
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Couple of 3 and outs already
Reply/Quote
Great drive Dalton...super accurate today aren't we? Yes I know it's wet but Ben can deliver when it matters. Reminds me of the Brown game where Dalton looked like shit and Hoyer looked like Montana.
Reply/Quote
Andy is playing a little nervous. .. and rightfully so..

We need a PICK 6 right here. COME ON
Reply/Quote
No excuse for Andy to be so wildly inaccurate thus far. I understood when it was pouring rain, but it's dry now. He needs to start hitting his target.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:55 PM)phil413 Wrote: "remember he (Gio) was knocked unconcious in the playoff game" (not mentioning the helmet/target).  Steelers hit a defenseless receiver the next play.....silence.

It's just good clean steelers football  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
D needs some rest.

Reply/Quote
we need pressure on Ben...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:54 PM)Housh Wrote: refs are blind

Atleast they're blind both ways. 
Reply/Quote
The game is tough without Marvin Jones, Mo Sanu, and T. Eifert. Have we filled in the former 2 blanks?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We have no one getting open downfield. Add in the utter inability to run and the result is what we are seeing.
Reply/Quote
Flag on Burfict for...well, anything..Sitting on the wrong side of the bench..15 yards and a 8 game suspension..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote