Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Andy hasn't looked this bad since 2014!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:59 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Andy looks horrendous

Go away troll.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
16% 3rd down conversion - no way to polish that turd Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Looks like we might need a pick 6 or two today.
Reply/Quote
Dalton come on brother! You're killing me
Reply/Quote
I'm astounded that we haven't been able to get open downfield today.
Reply/Quote
What the **** is Dalton looking at? You need 9 yards and you shovel the pass to a ***** receiver with guys all over him? That's just terrible QB play.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:59 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Then you post him at the 10 yard line....and I the ball is over his head let the damn thing go!!! Stop fair catching it less than 10 yards to goal.

Agreed, and tell him to run away from it just in case.  
Reply/Quote
No run game so Pitt gets to sit on the routes and force Andy to try to find anyone open..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Shazier is gonna be one of those linebackers where you literally have to X out certain plays in your playbook when he plays because hes just so fast and smart

Hate how these lames always finds these players
Reply/Quote
If Steelers get a TD on this drive, Put a fork in the Bengals
Reply/Quote
Why not keep trying to buy time and extend the play?
Reply/Quote
What we need is to be able to run effectively on a consistent basis, and not just the occasional splash play.
Reply/Quote
awesome halftime adjustments
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:59 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: At least they flipped field position.

& that's big
Reply/Quote
We're stlil in the game but why don't we take a shot to AJ in double coverage, worst thing could happen is a pick...lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Calm down, Gay. It was a nice play but sheesh it wasn't like you just scored the game winning TD in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:00 PM)bengals73 Wrote: If Steelers get a TD on this drive, Put a fork in the Bengals

Nah

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:00 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: What the **** is Dalton looking at?  You need 9 yards and you shovel the pass to a ***** receiver with guys all over him?  That's just terrible QB play.

He was all that was open. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:00 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: What the **** is Dalton looking at?  You need 9 yards and you shovel the pass to a ***** receiver with guys all over him?  That's just terrible QB play.

X2
Reply/Quote