Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-17-2023, 04:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well there was improvement on the offense even with the loss

Yeah, a marked improvement from last week.  Little consolation at this moment, though.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This isn't the team I was expecting to show up this season.
Reply/Quote
This defense just isn't good enough.. It's gonna be a rough year
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Sam cant beat one man and then gives up the outside.  Myles was a horrendous 1st round pick as a worse Hubbard.

They said Murphy was a STEAL too lol
Guy has been nonexistent today
Reply/Quote
Looks like no worries in regards to losing Lou after the season. Unless he wants to be the DC for Miami or the Chargers, teams with real offenses.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well there was improvement on the offense even with the loss

It would've been impossible to be as bad as last week. Burrow is still clearly not fully there to go. Gotta hope he is next week, 0-3 would be very tough to recover from. Defence didn't cover themselves in glory here. Season really is in the balance now.
Reply/Quote
Easily bottom 5 defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: How much $$$$ does Lamar make?

Not enough
Reply/Quote
Zac you are now 1-9 in the first two games of the season, but keep doing what you’re doing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: hR0jI5j.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Zac you are now 1-9 in the first two games of the season, but keep doing what you’re doing.

Well we sure hope so, as it'll mean we make the playoffs.

Could these two games have gone much worse though?
Reply/Quote
It is a good thing Baltimore is missing so many players, they would have won by 30.

Reply/Quote
Same play guys.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Defender came flying in and ran right at the blocker instead of the ball carrier. SMH
Reply/Quote
Can our jet sweeps work like that
Reply/Quote
We're going to see a ton of wr sweeps.
Reply/Quote
I’m done with Brian Callahan.

0-2 is a terrible start.
Reply/Quote
I think it's time for Zac to play the starters more in preseason. This is embarrassing. 0-2 in the division already
Reply/Quote
Well this sucks
Reply/Quote
This team is trash. I hope they lose every game
Reply/Quote