Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(09-15-2017, 12:22 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: That's it its official this is the worst team in the NFL

Idk Colts might be worse. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Can someone do me a favor? In Jungle Noise, in my thread that I predicted we would win, can you quote the following for me? I can't wait until JN is open again as I gotta go to bed. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Well, looks like I was wrong. I guess you guys deserve your money back. Send me your name, SSN, and your account number and I'll get that to you right away. Any complaints should be sent to Marvin Lewis at 1-800-GIGGLES. Thanks and good day.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This team redefines the term 'suck' on a regular and new basis so much. 

Isn't it amazing how we manage to suck it up so bad. No other, NO OTHER team in the NFL would look this bad at home against a Houston team that's missing 3wr's 3 TE's both CB starting a rookie QB, and literally has 20 damn players on the injury report. Wtf happen too this team. Did losing Whit, Zeitler and Hue hurt us this much. Amazing just freakin amazing... and nothing will happen.
Reply/Quote
Hope to wake up tomorrow with the headlines Lewis fired. Brown must know its time. Its 5 yrs late but he might figure it by now. This a really bed team on offense. They will probably only 4 or 5 games and that's because we play the Browns twice but I think the Browns are better than this team.
Reply/Quote
some post game tweets from lockerroom

Katherine Terrell Retweeted
Jeremy Rauch‏Verified account @FOX19Jeremy  11m11 minutes ago
 Dre Kirkpatrick: "We suck." @FOX19 #Bengals

Richard Skinner‏ @Local12Skinny  9m9 minutes ago
 Several #Bengals players in the locker room said out loud, "We just lost to the worst team in the league."

Katherine Terrell‏Verified account @Kat_Terrell  4m4 minutes ago
 I've never heard A.J. Green so frustrated before, even when he was hurt.

Pacman also basically said team should be winning with how special teams and defense played. Shots fired at offense. - from channel 5 post game news
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:13 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Hope to wake up tomorrow with the headlines Lewis fired. Brown must know its time. Its 5 yrs late but he might figure it by now. This a really bed team on offense. They will probably only 4 or 5 games and that's because we play the Browns twice but I think the Browns are better than this team.

Don't let this D fool you guy. I'm telling you, Balt and Houston's Offenses are horrible. Wait till we play a good team. I'm telling you it's going to be even worse.
Reply/Quote
There so stupid go into the draft after loosing two starting O-lineman and the first two picks are a WR and RB. This organization is clueless. Brown and Lewis will never win. The blind leading the blind
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:17 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: There so stupid go into the draft after loosing two starting O-lineman and the first two picks are a WR and RB. This organization is clueless. Brown and Lewis will never win. The blind leading the blind

I find it amusing how so many people said this wasn't a draft to take a lineman in. Which basically excused the Bengals in their eyes for not drafting a lineman. Yet in the first week's games, I watched 3 rookie lineman start, and were better than what we have. Two of them were at left tackle and center.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We are always a bounce back team for any team struggling. Are you a struggling team, play us. Do you have a rookie QB you want to showcase but don't know when, start him against us. Damn this team. This was a typical prime time game though. We could be a good team and still come out like this on prime time. Some things never change. Fire Marvin, Fire Zamp, blow this shit up and start over.
Reply/Quote
1) why draft a WR #9 overall if you are not going to play him? Yes he fumbled, but in plenty of time to recover. Erickson is > ross

2) this game proved the bengals know the OL is trash, 1 & 2 step drops. No protection, no trust in OL. Qb play is suffering and he can't hold onto the ball and let plays develop. 3rd and 5 and you call a 3 yd slant. Garbage coachin.

3) 2:50 left in the 4th , 2 time outs left, and you don't call a time out. You let the clock run down and you get the ball back win 1:56, and 2 time it's. It could have been 2:35 with the the 2 minute warning and 1 time out... or basically 2 time outs......Even I know this#iplaymadden. In the end Probably didn't matter with the terrible play calling, but coaching all around is atrocious.

Great group of players with terrible coaching. I don't know how Marvin, dampers, and Alexander can sleep at night thinking they earned a paycheck. They are the equivalent of the guy at work that posts on the bengals message board all day..... and doesn't get work done and everyone around gen knows it. (Trying to end this rant positive, with a joke)
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:23 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I find it amusing how so many people said this wasn't a draft to take a lineman in. Which basically excused the Bengals in their eyes for not drafting a lineman. Yet in the first week's games, I watched 3 rookie lineman start, and were better than what we have. Two of them were at left tackle and center.

Yup, Vikings Elflin looked pretty good. Whatever his name is. But imagine how much worse we would look right now if we didn't have Ross and Mixon. Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:29 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup, Vikings Elflin looked pretty good. Whatever his name is. But imagine how much worse we would look right now if we didn't have Ross and Mixon. Wink

Ffs , only the bengals draft a WR top 10 and have him #5 on the depth chart. So he fumbled, big whoops. So did Kareem hunt on his first play took. Yet Kareem left with all the confidence in the world, and ross has none: only the bengals can literally kill all hopes for player and fans.
Reply/Quote
This offense is seriously terrible with Dalton as QB. I guarantee Hue and Gruden knew Andy had serious limitations because they seriously called very unconventional offenses to utilize what little tools Dalton had in his arsenal. For Andy's entire career he's had people making excuses for him. Whether it was a new coordinator, lack of options at wr2, wr3, or TE, now it's his o-line and playcaller. He cannot handle any pressure and he cannot read coverage even with no pressure. Everything has to be predetermined or a checkdown. He's certainly regressed. But he's literally found the only organization that has lacked the balls for decades to make necessary changes to get better. An organization so inept they refuse to evolve with the NFL. If the Patriots were flash the Bengals are reverse flash. So steadfast in the way they do things yet the results are always the same, failure.
Reply/Quote
Coulda been worse. They could have gotten to the 1 yardline and punted on 4th down with 3 seconds left..
Now THAT would be worth the price of a ticket to see..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Here is how I'm looking at things. Dalton sucks ass, I know I cursed him all night. But if we put McCarron behind this line will he be better? I doubt it. Wanted to see tonight, but I doubt it.

Now ask yourself if say Hue was still here, would these players be this inept? I don't think so. Dalton is not trusting this line at all. I don't blame him, but it's got him screwed up. When he has time, in his head he dosent, he rushes, dosent go threw his options and another thing is you can tell he was so worried about throwing a int ( after last weeks classic performance) so he was over throwing, not trying to complete a pass, but trying not to throw a int. Plus WR's were not on the same page either.

I think this team has Got to start with the coaches, and go from there. Get this clown of a OC. Out, finally get Marvin out, and do whatever it takes to get a damn O line.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes you really do reap what you sow. Serves 'em right. They'll start turning against each other next. The coaches have lost the players.
Reply/Quote
Time to fire Marvin , Z, and Alexander. Bench Dalton
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:14 AM)Millhouse Wrote: some post game tweets from lockerroom

Jeremy Rauch‏Verified account @FOX19Jeremy  11m11 minutes ago
 Dre Kirkpatrick: "We suck." @FOX19 #Bengals

Richard Skinner‏ @Local12Skinny  9m9 minutes ago
 Several #Bengals players in the locker room said out loud, "We just lost to the worst team in the league."

Katherine Terrell‏Verified account @Kat_Terrell  4m4 minutes ago
 I've never heard A.J. Green so frustrated before, even when he was hurt.

Pacman also basically said team should be winning with how special teams and defense played. Shots fired at offense. - from channel 5 post game news

These are shots at Zampese, by the way...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote