Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 2 replay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MftF8tGtmvQ

Week 2 replay. Enjoy!
Reply/Quote
As I'm watching this again I notice:

-The first Chargers drive they were really pounding us with Gordon. What made them stop?
-Maualuga looked slow
-M. Johnson looked slow
-Adam Jones plays like a man on fire
-That passion from Jake Fisher after the catch made me tingle. Want more!
-Most announcers suck.
-I think the quick snap to Woodhead was just to rub salt in the wound of Hill. Woodhead was laughing at our bench after the play.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:44 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: As I'm watching this again I notice:

-The first Chargers drive they were really pounding us with Gordon. What made them stop?
-Maualuga looked slow
-M. Johnson looked slow
-Most announcers suck.
-I think the quick snap to Woodhead was just to rub salt in the wound of Hill. Woodhead was laughing at our bench after the play.

Thanks for the replay TFC!

I agree Maualuga did look slow and so did Vincent Rey - Yeah I'm not sure why they stopped using Gordon, I started having flashbacks to the Playoff game where they pounded us w/ the running game. 

Fouts actually didn't get on my nerves during this game. - He seemed less bitter than normally is during Bengals games and he did have some praise for Ken Anderson .
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:08 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Thanks for the replay TFC!

I agree Maualuga did look slow and so did Vincent Rey - Yeah I'm not sure why they stopped using Gordon, I started having flashbacks to the Playoff game where they pounded us w/ the running game. 

Fouts actually didn't get on my nerves during this game. - He seemed less bitter than normally is during Bengals games and he did have some praise for Ken Anderson .

Yeah he wasnt that bad. Just most do suck. Rather turn on WEBN and listen to the home team.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:10 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Yeah he wasnt that bad. Just most do suck. Rather turn on WEBN and listen to the home team.

Thanks for the link! I caught a cold so I'm going to re-watch the game, seeing as I can't work.

I thought Fouts called a good, balanced game. He was complimentary to both teams, but critical when he should have been. He pointed out each time it seemed like the Bengals got a bad call against them.

The Hill fumble he called it like it was--saying something like there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it, even though it looked like he might have been down. On that late TD drive by the Chargers, he pointed out that the Chargers should have got penalized for delay of game (but instead, the Bengals defense relaxed on the play and gave up a big gain). On the record breaking TD for Rivers, he pointed out the block in the back that should have been called. On the big play that lead to that TD, he pointed out how Dre received hands to the face in an obvious push-off to get open.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought Fouts did a good job at putting his bias aside for the game. They kept trying to pry it out of him "Remember when you lost to the Bengals?".. "Oh here is Kenny Anderson, the guy that beat you.".. "Oh hey, today youre team is losing... just like when you were QB!"

I give the guy credit for not losing it lol. He gave praise when praise was due and didn't get all up in Phillip Rivers ass so I think he did good.
Reply/Quote
Thank you again for the replay!
Reply/Quote
rep
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's now been blocked by the NFL. Damn.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 10:48 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: It's now been blocked by the NFL.  Damn.

I have it downloaded from Youtube. Hopefully next week will work.
Reply/Quote
want
(09-22-2015, 10:44 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: As I'm watching this again I notice:

-Maualuga looked slow
-M. Johnson looked slow
-Most announcers suck.
Maybe Woodhead should look at the scoreboard if he wants to see something funny.
Reply/Quote
I loved Fouts saying on a Gio run that the defender needed to go back and "pick up his lingerie". Hilarious.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote