Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(09-22-2019, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton looking great so far. Throwing to guys that are blanketed...

Coverage has been very good.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:25 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: They are bringing the heat on almost every play. Throw it over their heads to Gio or Mixon.

Yup.  A screen will do wonders to stop that kind of stuff.
Reply/Quote
Do not blame Andy Dalton. Pick Anything else but Dalton. He is such a playmaker.
Reply/Quote
How about we just start running the ball
Reply/Quote
How many more years of horrible OL do we have to endure? Andy doesn’t have time to do a thing.
Reply/Quote
Wow. This WIND IS INSANE! It's going to be tough to do anything with the ball in the air... passing, punting, kicking.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton looking great so far. Throwing to guys that are blanketed...
Did you miss the guy running full speed unblocked at him?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Do you think AD will complete a pass today

Do you think he’ll get more than 1.5 seconds to throw a pass today? Tom Brady wouldn’t have a completion with this little time. And the bills are doing it rushing 4
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:26 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: How about we just start running the ball

Because Mixon can’t block and run Ninja
Reply/Quote
Have we targeted Ross after that first drop?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's only a matter of minutes before Andy gets his INT

His first completion will likely be to a member of the Bills
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did you miss the guy running full speed unblocked at him?

I've seen us get burned a lot when our D goes full speed unblocked at opposing QBs.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did you miss the guy running full speed unblocked at him?

You like the throws he’s making so far?

Reply/Quote
Glad Jackson was in the same zip code
Reply/Quote
God, Vigil can’t even catch Gore. Ugh
Reply/Quote
seems like everything the Buff QB throws, the receivers catch. FFS!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:26 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Do you think he’ll get more than 1.5 seconds to throw a pass today? Tom Brady wouldn’t have a completion with this little time. And the bills are doing it rushing 4

This didn’t take long.

Reply/Quote
Did Williams just get his knee effed up by a player shoving him OB?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You like the throws he’s making so far?
No but not all of the incompletions are on him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Refs missed clear hands to the face of Wren there
Reply/Quote