Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles***
(09-27-2020, 07:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I’m just saying last year the Dalton defenders blamed the line.

It wasn’t Dalton and it’s not Burrow. The problem was not — and is not — at quarterback.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:15 PM)OUatown Wrote: When we start 0-7-1. Do we actually make changes to our staff? That means douche starts 2-21-1

Tank for Trevor? That #1 spot has to be worth a slew of picks.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:01 PM)Cicero Wrote: You don't ask a wet behind the ears rookie for input on staff or personnel decisions. He will be a great qb without a doubt, but he is not a gm, owner, or a coach. Any front office that did that would scraping the bottom of the barrel for coaches after the current staff resigns. Even guys like Bruce Coslet would let that call go to voicemail.   

So you're saying you trust zac over burrow.

I'm saying burrow's opinion of Zac's play calling matters. If not, there is little accountability. I ask my upper managers to ask my employees about me all the time. Managers with very little time with me would know nothing about my job otherwise.

If you want to wait some time before you think the rookie has a voice that's one thing, if you think he never gets a voice, that's a problem. Ceo doesn't know how to coach he's suppose to hire the right employees that know how to. Part of accountability is taking into account those others opinions.

Bengals franchise has shown they know what they're doing, so maybe you're right.

If zac had a winning record you could still ask for other opinions. He doesn't. He's terrible.

CEO has always had my ear, in small companies or large. It'd up to CEO to decide weight not shut them down.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Tank for Trevor? That #1 spot has to be worth a slew of picks.

I absolutely agree, but the jets might actually be worse than us
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So you're saying you trust zac over burrow.

I'm saying burrow's opinion of Zac's play calling matters. If not, there is little accountability. I ask my upper managers to ask my employees about me all the time. Managers with very little time with me would know nothing about my job otherwise.

If you want to wait some time before you think the rookie has a voice that's one thing, if you think he never gets a voice, that's a problem. Ceo doesn't know how to coach he's suppose to hire the right employees that know how to. Part of accountability is taking into account those others opinions.

Bengals franchise has shown they know what they're doing, so maybe you're right.

If zac had a winning record you could still ask for other opinions. He doesn't. He's terrible.

CEO has always had my ear, in small companies or large. It'd up to CEO to decide weight not shut them down.

I agree with you in principal, it's a bit different in sports and particularly with football. Burrow looks like a generational talent, but right now his focus should be all playbook and learning. If our front office hamstrung their head coach it would be a bad look for future coaches and free agents.    
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:48 PM)OUatown Wrote: I absolutely agree, but the jets might actually be worse than us

It's a shame we won't be playing them to verify that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals are favored this week and so far Joe Burrow is 3-0 against opening line.
Reply/Quote