Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Flacco goes for 300 yards and 2 TD’s today

Uzoma gets 75 yards and a TD today

Bengals wake up and show up w 10 minutes left and lose by a FG
Reply/Quote
Good game folks.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Well they really need this win. 0-2 is already a longshot playoff appearance, can't go to 0-3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jets will implement the hurry-up and dictate the game before we do.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:42 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Who is this dumbass over-the-top lady that voice overs commercials for the NFL?

Tia Texada.

And, BOY...she is not annoying to look at. Say What
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Flacco was 9-11 against Cincinnati in his Ravens career. That’s not really owning.

Leasing?

Ah, no matter.  It's game day!  I predicted a loss, but what the hell, maybe today is our day to rebound.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
OKAY...don't need a three-peat today.

WHO DEY, damn IT!!!! WHO DEY!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Let us do this, TD first drive, if possible.
Reply/Quote
They just showed Chase and Higgins sitting on the bench before the game. They had that same dazed what is going on look they had last week. Not a good sign. Would rather see them fired up and excited. Not sitting there dazed
Reply/Quote
We are the better team. We win. No excuses.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jerome Boger as ref.

Officiating will be brutal today.

I like Candyman.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping ZT and BC have figured out how to call plays "in game" Cheers
Reply/Quote
This is must win. Simple as that. Lose and we’re thinking about draft position.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: Flacco goes for 300 yards and 2 TD’s today

Uzoma gets 75 yards and a TD today

Bengals wake up and show up w 10 minutes left and lose by a FG

Uzomah ain't even playing,  I don't think.. If he is, he's banged up. Not worried about him at all..
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:58 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Tiger They just showed Chase and Higgins sitting on the bench before the game. They had that same dazed what is going on look they had last week. Not a good sign. Would rather see them fired up and excited. Not sitting there dazed

That's just the odors around there.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:42 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Big game imo. Bengals lose this, more Fall stuff and Xbox play on Sundays. So win or lose, still a win/win for me.

Ditto. I'm in the middle of a shed build, after finishing the bathroom a month ago and i have many other things i can work on. 

No skin off my teeth. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We need this 1 today boys.. Can we finally get out to a fast start? The trend has been horrible starting slow. Need to change that now..
Reply/Quote
Bengals win the coin toss and choose to receive...just what JoeyB wanted

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Win the toss and elect to receive. Time to get the first first-half TD of the season, boys.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ditto. I'm in the middle of a shed build, after finishing the bathroom a month ago and i have many other things i can work on. 

No skin off my teeth. 

I watched every game in the 90s. I can't see that changing now.. Besides, white unis Thursday...
Reply/Quote