Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Blah, blah, blah..Everything wasn't perfect..  Shocked A win is a win is a win..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:20 PM)Housh Wrote: TUA is likely gone so we need to be 2-0 Thursday at around 11pm

What makes you say that? He played all of the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:12 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: The snap was off.

...AND it's raining/wet there.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:18 PM)pally Wrote: The Bengals have the same record as the Bills.  We face the undefeated Dolphins on Thursday

Let me guess, math was not your best subject in school.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:18 PM)pally Wrote: The Bengals have the same record as the Bills.  We face the undefeated Dolphins on Thursday

Bills are 2-1 we are 1-2
Reply/Quote
Mac seems unsettled on a high snap both misses have been real shanks
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:21 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: What makes you say that? He played all of the 2nd half.

Dude’s wobbling off the field and somehow gets cleared.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3 sacks and 3 FF for Trey H.

You can’t affect an NFL game from the end spot much more than that
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:21 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: What makes you say that? He played all of the 2nd half.

Man i thought he was out wtf

How do you get cleared after that?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Man i thought he was out wtf

How do you get cleared after that?

Cleared it during HT, but yeah he did look shaken up. Looked fine when he came back.
Reply/Quote
Zac is ho-hum about Reader. Just said it was a Knee injury and hoping it's not bad.
Reply/Quote
3-0 TUA coming into a Thursday night game, this will hype Burrow and the Bengals up.
Reply/Quote
Allen had 400 yards and 2 TDs...not sure what shut him down means.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:33 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Allen had 400 yards and 2 TDs...not sure what shut him down means.

19 pts and a loss. Shutdown.  63 attempts.
Reply/Quote
Joe Flaccid and the New Jersey Jests...came up LIMP  Tiger Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote
Falcons Seahawks game has been stopped and the field cleared due to a security issue as there is an unauthorized drone. First time I've ever seen that one.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to team for a good road win.

I’ll feel a lot better if we can get to 2-2 on Thursday.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if anyone is watching the Denver SF game, but Denver's offense makes the Bengals' week 1 and 2 offense look like the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 11:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't know if anyone is watching the Denver SF game, but Denver's offense makes the Bengals' week 1 and 2 offense look like the Greatest Show on Turf.

I feel like offense is hard to run these days consistently.

There’s just so much speed in the trenches now. Lineman are running 4.4 40ies at over 250 pounds. Dudes are freaking aliens now. I watched a lot of other teams games too this week and last and we definitely weren’t the worst lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 11:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't know if anyone is watching the Denver SF game, but Denver's offense makes the Bengals' week 1 and 2 offense look like the Greatest Show on Turf.

And they still won lol
Reply/Quote