Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)   vs   New York Jets (1-1)
Sunday, September 25th, 2022 at 1:00 PM on CBS
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn 
Referee: Jerome Boger
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Betting Line: Bengals -6

[Image: Xp2kOuv.jpg]

Jets Message Boards
Reply/Quote
ESPN is reporting that Hayden Hurst and La'el Collins who were both listed as questionable will be active for today's game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time for a W
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bye bye Jackson Carman.

Healthy scratch and dropped even further down the depth chart.
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carman a healthy scratch

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RT La’el Collins officially is active.<br><br>LB Germaine Pratt, who was listed as doubtful, is inactive.<br><br>Jackson Carman is a healthy scratch, falling behind Max Scharping on the depth chart.<br><br>Also inactive:<br>RB Trayveon Williams<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>TE Drew Sample<br>DT Jay Tufele</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1574058648841572353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 25, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am by no means a football expert, but after pondering it for a week, I think taking a lead in the first half increases your chances of winning. Scoring on your first drive and not allowing them to seems like a good first step.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Jerome Boger as ref.

Officiating will be brutal today.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 12:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I am by no means a football expert, but after pondering it for a week, I think taking a lead in the first half increases your chances of winning. Scoring on your first drive and not allowing them to seems like a good first step.

Yes that would good!!
Reply/Quote
Is this Jets backup QB gonna carve up our defense like the last one?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:09 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Is this Jets backup QB gonna carve up our defense like the last one?

Well, we know that Joe Flacco is going to have seen everything a defense can do by now, so don't bank on him getting confused.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we get the Flacco we are used to - remember that we owned Flacco when he was with the Rats.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hopefully we get the Flacco we are used to - remember that we owned Flacco when he was with the Rats.

Flacco was 9-11 against Cincinnati in his Ravens career. That’s not really owning.
Reply/Quote
Need the defense to generate some sacks and turnovers and we need some semblance of consistency from this offense.
Reply/Quote
Big game imo. Bengals lose this, more Fall stuff and Xbox play on Sundays. So win or lose, still a win/win for me.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Who is this dumbass over-the-top lady that voice overs commercials for the NFL?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hopefully we get the Flacco we are used to - remember that we owned Flacco when he was with the Rats.

(09-25-2022, 01:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Flacco was 9-11 against Cincinnati in his Ravens career. That’s not really owning.

And we had a completely different staff.
Reply/Quote
Please win for me. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Mike White should be playing. We would either get revenge for last year (which didn’t end up mattering) or he gets cemented into Bengal lore for all time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jerome Boger as ref.

Officiating will be brutal today.

Yup but it’s pretty fair as far as spreading the ineptitude evenly.

Reply/Quote
I really hope this offense surprises us and Burrow gets the green light to go into Hurry-up mode.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote