Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 05:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Questionable call IMO. I probably would have let it go. 

Hello PB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yey..crap kick goes our way for once..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: FWIW i'm enjoying Romo myself. Better than Simms by far.

I think we should recruit him as the new QB coach
Reply/Quote
So far what Romo has said has been pretty good. He saw the blitz coming and was right. I just don't like his voice.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Questionable call IMO. I probably would have let it go. 

You not at the game?
Reply/Quote
Off topic during the break but I drafted both David Johnson and Greg Olsen in fantasy and well, we see how that worked out. My team is already destroyed. haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Oline isn't getting any push. Just getting in the way....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Worthless "blocking" by Lafell...sees two guys coming at him and blocks neither because our RB probably won't make one miss...
Reply/Quote
How are the load times and refreshing for you guys so far?
Reply/Quote
Well they didn't run right :)
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Synric Wrote: But he's been wrong on two different plays. I mean really really wrong.

He's been right on alot more plays 
Reply/Quote
Way nad decision

Reply/Quote
My God we can't run block. The Packers are missing half their defense and still can't run on them.
Reply/Quote
Mixon not doing too well, too may Packers.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Romo could be a LOT worse and sit slurping on the Squeelers big (non) win today.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: How are the load times and refreshing for you guys so far?

Alot better then it used to be. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: How are the load times and refreshing for you guys so far?
Pretty good so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Muuuuuuuuuch better than the last game
Reply/Quote
#Bengals have sent Andre Smith out to right tackle in place of Jake Fisher. Fisher was responsible for third-down sack on last drive
Reply/Quote
At this point, we should be passing to set up the run. We shouldn't be running too much right now.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote