Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
(09-23-2018, 12:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Or at least incase of injury. Would they go no RB if Gio and Walton get hurt? Or maybe a TE/WR in the backfield?

Just cause Tyreek Hill looks so impressive, the Bengals decide today that they will use John Ross as a RB  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I guess we can be thankful that the Panthers are as banged up as we are.

This game will come down the the front 4 of each defense.

If we can hold theirs off, our receivers should feast; and if ours can be successful we will keep them on their heels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals needs RB, they’ll just put Sam Hubbard in. He’s like Frank’s Hot Sauce, the Bengals put that shit on everything.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:37 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Is it pathetic that Og cant make active status or in reality just a benefit

(09-23-2018, 12:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The hope fans had that Pollack could coach him up unlike PA did is fading.

It looks like first round linemen from 2015 were a bust.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:09 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: If the Bengals needs RB, they’ll just put Sam Hubbard in. He’s like Frank’s Hot Sauce, the Bengals put that shit on everything.

The Bengals used Hubbard at 4 different positions in his second NFL game lol. (DE, DT, FB, and off the ball LB)
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It looks like first round linemen from 2015 were a bust.

That's becoming the new norm.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It looks like first round linemen from 2015 were a bust.

and at least one second rounder too
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Or at least incase of injury. Would they go no RB if Gio and Walton get hurt? Or maybe a TE/WR in the backfield?

maybe a return guy like Darius Phillips?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
LET"S GET SUM WhoDey2

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:29 PM)pally Wrote: maybe a return guy like Darius Phillips?

Oh! Just reminded me that Brandon Wilson used to play RB.
Reply/Quote
Really? We just sign Rawls and he is inactive so we receive no benefit from the signing? And Brown misses yet more time?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:09 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: If the Bengals needs RB, they’ll just put Sam Hubbard in. He’s like Frank’s Hot Sauce, the Bengals put that shit on everything.

You have to know where to hold the bottle. If you don't, your not smart enough to play for this team.

Reply/Quote
Good game everyone ! WHODEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:49 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good game everyone ! WHODEY !

Im so nervous I'm jittery. Or I could be detoxing. Doesnt matter. Time for a beer.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 01:49 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good game everyone ! WHODEY !

Thanks, just hoping my shoulder holds out  Smirk 

Guess I see these next two games as a package.  You need to win one, then come home and squish the fish.  Then you're 4-1 and sitting in the catbird's seat.  Of course, a sweep would be nice, but, I won't get upset with a split, give they're road games against a couple of talented, if not consistent, teams.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just keep Cam Newton in the pocket and he gets squishy like a fig newton. He is NOT a pocket passer — so the defensive line needs to make him one.
Reply/Quote
I'm debating whether to kill the sound on the tellebishun and listen to Dave n Dan or to listen to the talking heads rattle on about nothing and everything.. The only real problem is the sound isn't synced with the tellebishun.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm debating whether to kill the sound on the tellebishun and listen to Dave n Dan or to listen to the talking heads rattle on about nothing and everything.. The only real problem is the sound isn't synced with the tellebishun.. 

True — but Dan Fouts isn’t in the booth so the telly is probably safe.
Reply/Quote
Come on qucik 3 and out!
Reply/Quote
Let's go Bengals! Get your 34 points!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote