Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(09-26-2021, 05:13 PM)Spider Wrote: Maybe if we all arent content with beating the Steelers
Who Cares its week 3
This team Has Far much more to prove
30 Year Joe Schmuck Bengal fan Deserves Far Better

Not gonna lie, the Squeelers did not look optimal at all. Even with all the ref help. They looked like us of the past. 
Reply/Quote
People are still moaning lol
Reply/Quote
The NFL can't have their ravens cash cow 1-2. We know the game would've been over if that was us.
Reply/Quote
Could be 3-1 in a few days
Reply/Quote
Wow.....and the refs with a terrible no call that gives the Ravens a chance at a win, and they get it with a 66 yard FG. Even when the Bengals aren't playing they still get screwed
Reply/Quote
I swear, I’m not sure why some here even bother being fans.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:17 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: The NFL can't have their ravens cash cow 1-2. We know the game would've been over if that was us.

Clearly delay of game with an additional second of delay to butter it up but of course.. it will be erased by the great 66 yds that they will splash on tv all day. they play clock and the tv are always in unison. They are lying who ever is making a case of the field and Tv clocks being different.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:20 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I swear, I’m not sure why some here even bother being fans.

90% of us fans suffer from Stockholm Syndrome
Reply/Quote
The officials in the Det/Balt game even gave a fraud TD to Detroit, before the whole play clock thing. No need to conspiracy theory of them wanting Baltimore to win. Took an NFL record to kick to win the game. Not like they really gift wrapped something or didn't suck altogether.
Reply/Quote
Mixon had a good game. Defense was amazing as usual
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:17 PM)G man Wrote: People are still moaning lol

Yes, but now the moaning is from all the post-game victory sex Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Carman should start RG here on out. Joes biggest runs of the day came on his side.

ZT playcalling still pisses me off. He started off 9 of 12 first downs with running plays. There is never motion or misdirection. He must have ZERO faith in the line because he never utilizes play action. He also apparently does not like screen plays, since we have run 3 all season so far.

This defense is good and fun to watch. They are hard hitting. The line gets good pressure. They are PHYSICAL and I like the effort to always try and rip the ball away. Props to Lou and the boys on that side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:19 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Could be 3-1 in a few days

They have a short week so not much time to celebrate. Thursday vs a team they should beat but Jags played better today. Hopefully they come in focused and take care of business. Look at all of these “bad” teams winning or playing really competitively today. If they come out flat the Jags will beat them.

Take care of business on Thursday then enjoy the long week.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Baltimore REALLY lucky b/c on previous play it was CLEAR delay of game uncalled - well over a second after the play clock hit zero.

Yup. National Fixed League 
Reply/Quote
A win over the Stealers? I'll take it any day of the week!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:15 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: We're 2-1. We beat our most hated rival. Joe got sacked 0 times. Enjoy it.

Good Post
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote