Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
Okay, exactly when does Lou have to fear for his job?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Told ya..7-0... this team blows
Reply/Quote
Well we ain’t losing Lou anytime soon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Figures. Our offense has to grind to move the ball.

Rams easily move down the field to score.
Reply/Quote
Lol this defense is terrible. Maybe as bad as the offense. Chase should learn something from the rookie Puka.
Reply/Quote
Nick Scott is exactly as terrible as I expected him to be.

Still have no idea why they replaced Bell with him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Can someone help get me caught up, but why was a practice squad tight end just called up on that 3rd down pass play?

Burrow threw it to him.  TD?  What the fudge?  Geez.  Ok, long FG attempt plus this defense isn't a winning combo.
Reply/Quote
Defense carried us last two seasons. Didn’t bother to try to replace the losses and it shows.
Reply/Quote
Middle of the field...at what point to you wake the F up?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Narrator

He did not

Morgan Freeman voice?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Man this defense sucks. The Bengals offense is going to have to carry the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:27 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Defense carried us last two seasons. Didn’t bother to try to replace the losses and it shows.

Would be nice to have a real tight end and defense. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Can someone help get me caught up, but why was a practice squad tight end just called up on that 3rd down pass play?

Irv Smith is out injured. (I know, those words have never been used in his career Cool )
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:28 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Man this defense sucks. The Bengals offense is going to have to carry the season.

lol
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
They lose tonight, seasons over...how's that for a fast year? They better find a way
Reply/Quote
Well this is fun so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bate was worth the money. Right now I take him over loud mouth Chase any day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Don’t understand how this defense has fallen off a cliff this year. Nick Scott is terrible but we have the same guys otherwise. No one seems to be playing well at all
Reply/Quote
Well should've gone on 4th down. I didn't realize it was 56yds. On a positive note I do have Tutu on my fantasy team so there's that.
Reply/Quote
I don’t have ESPN but I found a free trial on Fubo!
Reply/Quote