Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 3 - Must win game
Really need to win next week at Buffalo then set up a big game at home MNF vs. Pittsburgh, if we can just get a win at Buffalo, I think it sets up a salvage the season scenario at home on MNF! Optimism, pass it on!
Reply/Quote
Is it too early in the season to flex the Monday night game back to Sunday afternoon? :sad:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I myself am curious to see how ZT and the Bengals response next week at Buffalo and in primetime.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is 2-0 with both wins on the road in the same stadium... no joke, they beat the Jets and Giants on the road in the meadowlands in back to back weeks.

Now they are going to have their home opener and this team with it's banged up O-line and D that just got exposed for the world to see are going to go up there and win?

Not sure how they pull that off.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Jets and Giants are both awful, we would be 2-0 too.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 02:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Buffalo is 2-0 with both wins on the road in the same stadium... no joke, they beat the Jets and Giants on the road in the meadowlands in back to back weeks.

Now they are going to have their home opener and this team with it's banged up O-line and D that just got exposed for the world to see are going to go up there and win?

Not sure how they pull that off.

They are going to get hammered and after pitt kills us in week four they will quit on ZT. His wonderful new scheme is not doing anything,what happened to we are going to be the freshest team on sundays and we are going out there and take what is ours.Hey ZAC,you have to have great players to do what you say.Welcome to the nati,where it is so pickin hard to be a fan.Now after this season,you are going to want out of here,like all the rest and we need so many better players,there will not be enough draft picks to fix this mess. so insane. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
Bills are good and should definitely be favored. Their offense definitely isn’t as talented as SF though so between that and our d hopefully playing better we may be able to keep it close. I think our o struggles against a strong buffalo D.

If we somehow pull this one off I think our d has to hold them under 21 points. Think that’s the best our offense will be able to muster against buffalo. Not holding my breath after last weeks showing
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is going to beat us by at least 14 points.

We wont be able to stop their running game or deal with their QB.

They have a very good d line and an above average D.

Buffalo is a far superior team right now which I find interesting since both sides were at similar points about two years ago with Bengals being slightly better.

They have significantly improved while Bengals are falling over the ledge.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 02:01 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Really need to win next week at Buffalo then set up a big game at home MNF vs. Pittsburgh, if we can just get a win at Buffalo, I think it sets up a salvage the season scenario at home on MNF!  Optimism, pass it on!

I believe the MNG is at pitt.which sucks as well and their rook qb is the real deal
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 02:50 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I believe the MNG is at pitt.which sucks as well and their rook qb is the real deal

Yeah my mistakes its at the Ketchup bottle unfortunately. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 02:01 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Really need to win next week at Buffalo then set up a big game at home MNF vs. Pittsburgh, if we can just get a win at Buffalo, I think it sets up a salvage the season scenario at home on MNF!  Optimism, pass it on!

hahaha, how cute!  There is still a believer.  
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 03:10 PM)yang Wrote: hahaha, how cute!  There is still a believer.  

And to think, its not 11 am on my 5th beer during NFL countdown either and I still believe! lol 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 03:10 PM)yang Wrote: hahaha, how cute!  There is still a believer.  

Please go away. Everyone on this board knows the team is 0-2. Your negativeness and smart a** comments are sad and pathetic. Seriously, why do you even visit this site? 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
The Bills once beat the Pats 31 - 0 in their home opener The Pats went on to win the SB. Bills finished 4 - 12
Reply/Quote