Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
The Texans are just murdering the Titans right now. Matt Cassel is throwing pick sixes left and right.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was outside Boston last week on vacation, and the natives were VERY worried and restless throughout that game.

Yup.

Nope.  KC is the team to beat.

I hope so... They looked pretty rough against Pittsburgh last year 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 03:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: [Image: 0LSUYBa.gif]

(10-01-2017, 04:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just got in.  I was going to turn on the tv and start the recording of the game.  I had avoided the radio and had know idea what was going on.  Unfortunately, the tv was left on our CBS affiliate and the game came up and I saw the score.  What the hell happened up there?  

Lot of Browns fans at work  and I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow and drink up their tears.  Beautiful.

Van Houten's post should about sum it up for ya!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Texans are smashing the Titans wow 54-14. Thats like a college score.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If you started Mixon this sucks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Our Oline vs a stacked box. Just so hard to watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:35 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: The Texans are just murdering the Titans right now. Matt Cassel is throwing pick sixes left and right.

Cassell?  Where is Marriota?
Reply/Quote
Hey... maybe don't run on first down.

Is anyone worse to watch than the Bengals in the 4th with a lead? It should be great to watch your team crush another team, but somehow Marvin has perfected the method of sucking all joy out of blowout wins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
MY GOODNESS THIS OLINE SUCKS RUN BLOCKING.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Cassell?  Where is Marriota?

Hamstring injury. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin told Lazor to go easy on Hue.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just got in. I was going to turn on the tv and start the recording of the game. I had avoided the radio and had know idea what was going on. Unfortunately, the tv was left on our CBS affiliate and the game came up and I saw the score. What the hell happened up there?

Lot of Browns fans at work and I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow and drink up their tears. Beautiful.

I wouldn't. We are 1-3
Reply/Quote
Pretty obvious that it's time for a big offensive line draft and a new line coach. 3 pretty good running backs with negative yardage..that's bad.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
why not get your backup qb some work? only get like two games a year where that is even possible. even Marv can screw up a 31-0 win
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: If you started Mixon this sucks.

Im guessing someone would start him if other rbs are hurt? Dont know why else he would start. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
C'mon D! Pitch the shut out!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:39 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I wouldn't. We are 1-3

Why not, may be the only chance he gets this season lol. And you know Browns fans would if they won this game or beat us the 2nd time around.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: If you started Mixon this sucks.

I did, for money and for free. 

Never again with this shitstain line. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why not, may be the only chance he gets this season lol. And you know Browns fans would if they won this game or beat us the 2nd time around.

Truth
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:38 PM)matmaven Wrote: Our Oline vs a stacked box.  Just so hard to watch.

BENGALS OLINE WOULD LOSE VS A STACK OF BOXES!!!

Reply/Quote