Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
GenoSack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one D !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Finally a stop!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Imagine that, Geno with a HUGE sack on an important 4th down!

Almost like he’s really good or something...

Well he's now tied for the NFL lead for sacks by a DT with 4, but I guess if he doesn't get a sack very play, he's not very good.
Reply/Quote
Good to see Geno show up early on the spot.. Falcons Oline is giving up pressure.  DLine may just feast more this game. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm happy we got a stop (finally) but the reality is such plays have been way too rare this season - especially last week when they got pwned by backups.
Reply/Quote
Geno Snackins!
Reply/Quote
so close

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:30 PM)matmaven Wrote: Well he's now tied for the NFL lead for sacks by a DT with 4, but I guess if he doesn't get a sack very play, he's not very good.

On pace for 16 sacks from the interior, but some people here feel he isn't earning his money...
Reply/Quote
Not many yards for Gio there but nice evading the defender in the backfield.
Reply/Quote
That almost looked like AJ was interfered with.
Reply/Quote
Damn that was close !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
WTF was that?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Huge miss by Andy there!
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Andy

Reply/Quote
Why is Gio out, is he tired
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marvin and his timeouts. Lol
Reply/Quote
meh who needs to's anyway

Reply/Quote
Why the fiddlestick is the ref in the backfield like that when playclock is under 10 seconds
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Almost a great play..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
For whatever reason it seems like Andy gets the "yipps" when throwing the screen at times.
Reply/Quote