Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Maybe that’s why Price wasn't in.

coming in off the bench with under 2 minutes to go, I doubt anyone would be ready to go.  Just my $.02
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was Paul Brown’s thinking; Vince Lombardi too.

Yeah, but Mike Brown knows better than both those guys. Just ask him.

Reply/Quote
So other teams with a line this bad would at least make a trade, try out more players, something. Why does this team do nothing? I mean absolutely nothing at all. How the he’ll can any owner just sit and watch this shit and not do anything?
Reply/Quote
Just like i said in the prediction thread. Pitt's pressure D and the Bungles inability to score in the 2nd half...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:10 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Ok 8 sacks and even more pressures it aint Dalton

Notice how Rudolph handles pressure, notice how Dalton handles pressure.

Finley can’t be much worse behind this Oline.
Reply/Quote
Looked to me like Big Ben was telling Dalton to keep his head up cause he knows the Bengals OLine sucks
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:12 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: McVay didn’t build his staff out of family and friends that failed at previous jobs?

^^^^

And raped an entire city out of taxes to pad their wallets?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So other teams with a line this bad would at least make a trade, try out more players, something. Why does this team do nothing? I mean absolutely nothing at all. How the he’ll can any owner just sit and watch this shit and not do anything?

I don't think Mike Brown even bothers to watch. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, but Mike Brown knows better than both those guys. Just ask him.

It’s very possible that mike brown May not be as stupid as his boy duke Tobin
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: How about Turner gets fired tomorrow?

Someone should get fired tomorrow. Players and Coaches. Really don't give a damn who, sacrifice someone's sorry ass to please me. Again.. I really don't care who..
Reply/Quote
Announcers said Bengals have most 0-4 starts since 1991. 6 or 8, I forget the number. So Mike Brown as owner has more 0-4 starts than any other owner, and THAT figures.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: coming in off the bench with under 2 minutes to go, I doubt anyone would be ready to go.  Just my $.02

at least he wasn't tired?
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say this calmly and decisively.

Let them leave in 2026.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:11 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Actually, it used to happen annually.  But, if I remember correctly, that was back when the NFLers were starting to reconvene from their offseason jobs...

Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ***** pathetic farce of an NFL team. 

Update: This team needs 4 offensive lineman an ED that can get to the QB, 2-3 LBs and a good, physical cover corner, a punter and a kicker.

As if they really need ED.. I think they all suffer from ED at this point.. Bengals new motto: Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction too?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Notice how Rudolph handles pressure, notice how Dalton handles pressure.

Finley can’t be much worse behind this Oline.

Ryan Finley has yet to play a single snap against any NFL first team defense. He would have been drawn and quartered.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.

Yeah, the Dolphins or the Bengals would destroy any of the top college teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:14 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Someone should get fired tomorrow. Players and Coaches. Really don't give a damn who, sacrifice someone's sorry ass to please me. Again.. I really don't care who..

Mike Brown but he can't be fired. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is they tried to fix the oline in the draft like the last 5 years and totally failed.

Whitworth, **** paying that old guy right? (still playing)

Draft Obueghi (bust)
Draft Fisher (bust)
Draft Zeitler (too cheap to pay him)
Draft Price (bust)
Trade for Glenn (concussions. how the hell a LT gets a concussion?)
Draft Williams (hurt)

Waste valuable 1st and 2nd round picks on players like John Ross, Drew Sample, Jeremy Hill,

Just another god damn week as a Bengals fan. Pick up my shit and go to work tomorrow
Reply/Quote
Since the beginning of this season, I have gone from having hope to simply hoping the Bengals win a single game to worrying about Andy Dalton’s safety.
Reply/Quote