Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Cincinnati Bengals (0-3)   vs   Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3)
September 30th, 2019 at 8:15 PM on ESPN
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Announce Crew: Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters
Referee: Bill Vinovich
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: cNGaeHB.png?1]

Reply/Quote
Have a friend here in MT, who's a huge Stealers fan. He asked if I would be less satisfied about beating the Stealers without Big Ben. I said HELL NO! Were Stealers less satisfied when Palmer gotten taken out of a game, and the Bengals had to go with Kitna? Would the Stealers be less satisfied of beating the Benals without A.J. playing tongight?

Then he asked "why don't you get over the Stealers always defeating the Bengals. I replied, "Did you say over, Nothing is Over Until We Decide it Is. Was it over when the Germans bombled Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" He thought I was a moron. Sigh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steeler love fest on ESPN. Makes me want to heave.
Reply/Quote
BW Webb is active with his broken forearm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> Week 4 inactives <br>QB Jake Dolegala<br>WR A.J. Green <br>RB Trayveon Williams<br>DE Carl Lawson<br>DE Kerry Wynn <br>OT Cordy Glenn<br>DT Ryan Glasgow</p>&mdash; Tyler Dragon (@TheTylerDragon) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheTylerDragon/status/1178802955975311360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 30, 2019</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:39 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Steeler love fest on ESPN. Makes me want to heave.

Moving the Chains was the same during my drive home.  I almost turned the channel...
Reply/Quote
Hmm. If that Bell & Howell light bar is as bright as they say in that commercial, shouldn't the lady using it point blank for putting on her makeup be blinded by it?
Reply/Quote
Damn, Devin Still's wedding speech made me tear up.

It's so great to see Leah healthy, strong, and happy.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Moving the Chains was the same during my drive home.  I almost turned the channel...

Yeah it was pretty much Steelers Talk Radio on Sirius NFL.  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:36 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Yeah it was pretty much Steelers Talk Radio on Sirius NFL.  

I swear I heard Kirwan make a statement about only a couple of home teams won this weekend, but hopefully one more will tonight.

I was parking at the grocery store at the time, so not sure if I heard it correctly.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn, Devin Still's wedding speech made me tear up.

Yes... it's great to see her healthy.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I swear I heard Kirwan make a statement about only a couple of home teams won this weekend, but hopefully one more will tonight.

I was parking at the grocery store at the time, so not sure if I heard it correctly.

You heard it right.  I was still listening at work
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn, Devin Still's wedding speech made me tear up.

Def great to see Leah || <--that close to being declared cancer free. Hate to see anyone who has to go through something like that with the prospect of losing a child. Very good to see. 

As a side note...the other 2 times they highlighted that story...the Bengals got smoked in that game. Has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her or the family. Just saying  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I swear I heard Kirwan make a statement about only a couple of home teams won this weekend, but hopefully one more will tonight.

You're pulling for the Steelers?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:51 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You're pulling for the Steelers?  Mellow

No, that is what Kirwan said, i.e. he said he hoped Pittsburgh wins.
Reply/Quote
Everyone expects the Bengals to lose. It’s Cincinnati against the world.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, that is what Kirwan said, i.e. he said he hoped Pittsburgh wins.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Everyone expects the Bengals to lose. It’s Cincinnati against the world.

Sure is
Reply/Quote
Well it's almost time to go.
Reply/Quote
is FINLEY starting? Pray

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Call it setting the bar low, but even if the Bengals go 3-13, if they beat the Steelers that's fine by me.
Reply/Quote