Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-30-2016, 12:11 AM)Joelist Wrote: You gotta like a D lineman sacking the QB using the OG as a tool!

That is the Geno we thought we would see this year lmao!
Reply/Quote
Game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ballgame
Reply/Quote
Okay. We take over on downs.

Watch us kneel instead of going for the score.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:14 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Are you sure?

The comments in here make it seem like this game is going to end Freakout

You guys know how to close games out a lot more then my boys. They play the 2nd half conservative all the time.
Reply/Quote
22-7 is a close game now? huh

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:11 AM)Indianabengal984 Wrote: Play calling has been awful in the red zone . Get in there then slam on the brakes with a non existent run game

You can say that again
Reply/Quote
Bengals will take a knee. May actually raise the team's yards per carry.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:12 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Alexander's been here for what?  Seventeen years?  Eighteen?  

It's time for new blood.  It's been time for new blood.  The game has passed him up.

If this was ANY , and I do mean ANY other NFL Organization   would have fired this dork a long long long time ago ...
Reply/Quote
Sims said "pull out"

[Image: 62970991.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can't remember the last time I felt this gloomy after a win.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:15 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals will take a knee. May actually raise the team's yards per carry.

LMAO

Sad but true
Reply/Quote
Pats are already East champs pretty much
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:15 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 22-7 is a close game now? huh

Lest we forget we didn't really "pull away" until later. No TDs after the first quarter. Embarrassing Offensive Line performance. 
Reply/Quote
If you typically look at TNF games they usually aren't pretty for either team. Unless your coached by Belicheck.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:15 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals will take a knee. May actually raise the team's yards per carry.

LOL
Reply/Quote
Burfict still looks chunky
Reply/Quote
Know what's weird? I hadn't noticed Adam Jones all game on defense. Usually I'll notice him lining up on the opponents receivers, but I didn't this game. I suppose it's because our defense kept them in check.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:15 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 22-7 is a close game now? huh

And the fins were lucky on their only score, which was on a blown coverage by the secondary.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 12:16 AM)bengals73 Wrote: If this was ANY , and I do mean ANY other NFL Organization   would have fired this dork a long long long time ago ...

Yep

Sad part is both he and ML will be here until they decide they want to leave. PA's wife goes to bingo with MB's, can't break that up for the sake of winning. Where's your loyalty ?  Ninja
Reply/Quote