Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (2-1)
Thursday, September 30th, 2021 at 8:20 PM on NFLN
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink
Referee: Brad Allen
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: X3C43Fj.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Can't overlook any team. C'mon Bengals get it done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just win and no injuries.
Reply/Quote
Inactives

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives:<br>Awuzie<br>Bates<br>F. Johnson<br>Su'a-Filo<br>Higgins<br>Shelvin</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1443709771048263681?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 30, 2021</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Jaguars</a> inactives:<br>4 K Josh Lambo<br><br>21 CB Nevin Lawson<br><br>24 RB Carlos Hyde<br><br>92 DE/OLB Jordan Smith<br><br>95 DL Roy Robertson-Harris<br><br>97 DT Jay Tufele</p>&mdash; Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) <a href="https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/1443710247051350021?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 30, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Burrow unleashed tonight early and often. Get the TE's involved.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 07:10 PM)STR1PES Wrote: Just win and no injuries.

Excellent call!
Reply/Quote
Nice tip of the hat from Steve Smith...yessir, we have waited a long time.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 07:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'd like to see Burrow unleashed tonight early and often. Get the TE's involved.

I'd like us to run at will, thus keeping Burrow clean and allowing the PA game to get all receiving threats involved, TEs included...
Reply/Quote
The Jaguars only have 4 active Corners.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Big game from the Dline should spell doom for the bad guys.

Reply/Quote
These orange jerseys look much better.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd like us to run at will, thus keeping Burrow clean and allowing the PA game to get all receiving threats involved, TEs included...

They are probably expecting run run pass - open it up with dimes and bombs! Then let Mixon do his thing after we are up 21 

Reply/Quote
Just avoided a complete catastrophe. Somehow I thought I saw White on the schedule for tonight. Quick wardrobe change and rockin' the Orange now!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: They are probably expecting run run pass - open it up with dimes and bombs! Then let Mixon do his thing after we are up 21 

OR, and hear me out, we actually TELL them it will be a run.  And STILL run for 6 yards!  That's my kind of foos ball!
Reply/Quote
I'm already tired of Joe Buck
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:41 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I'm already tired of Joe Buck

I've been tired of him since he called Randy Moss fake mooning the crowd "disgusting"...
Reply/Quote
Eugh I has high hopes for this orange jersey. It not being the same shade as the helmet is dreadful.

Reply/Quote
Up in here!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 07:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'd like to see Burrow unleashed tonight early and often. Get the TE's involved.

PopcornPopcornPopcorn
Reply/Quote
Well, almost time to see if we can win with a lot of starters missing.
Reply/Quote