Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Week 5 Full game replay!
(10-14-2015, 02:04 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: I'm surprised you say that. The real reason I kept posting is because people would acknowledge me with rep messages saying things like the above posts. I started not getting them so I figured people were just finding them on their own.

My apologies if I interpreted your post wrongly. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:57 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: It's a nice thing to do for everybody here, but threatening not to do it because you're not getting rep for it? Really? Only in it for the rep?!?

Couldn't agree more. Plus it's so easy, it's not like this is the guy who's uploading the video. They are youtube links anybody can find on youtube. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:43 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Couldn't agree more. Plus it's so easy, it's not like this is the guy who's uploading the video. They are youtube links anybody can find on youtube. 

Yeah we will go with that...lol...wink...
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:43 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Couldn't agree more. Plus it's so easy, it's not like this is the guy who's uploading the video. They are youtube links anybody can find on youtube. 

Also it seems as if you ignored my reply to the other guy. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Well this will be my last video post. Not too many people view this or give rep anymore. Guess you guys figured out how to do it yourself.lol

If we give you a Popsicle, will you promise to eat it outside?
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
I guess the channel/videos might have been shutdown or something?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Well this will be my last video post. Not too many people view this or give rep anymore. Guess you guys figured out how to do it yourself.lol

Dude, I suscribed to your Youtube channel! What more do you want from me?! Cry
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote