Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
Ok at some point Andy has to realize he's not getting help from his line so he needs to start throwing the god damn ball.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 4th sack and countless pressures from a sub par d-line.

We're astoundingly bad.

Did you see our RT there ? Dallas D lineman runs by him, he turns his head and watches him go by, then reacts as Andy is getting drilled. Was I supposed to block him look . WTF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:54 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I'd rather have a defensive HC to bring toughness and aggressiveness to this team.

Idk...we just had 14 years of a defensive coach.

I'm tired of the lack of creativity on O. No one is ever wide open. Piss poor blocking. Can't run.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:55 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ogbuehi sucks...did we really spend a 1st round on this guy!?

Worst thing about it is he had a 3rd/4th round grade on him after his knee injury, and a lot of scouts were not that impressed even before the injury.
Reply/Quote
Bodine. Obliterated.
Reply/Quote
Down 21. Let's throw short passes. Makes sense.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:58 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Ok at some point Andy has to realize he's not getting help from his line so he needs to start throwing the god damn ball.

Award for dumbest post of the thread - shows total lack of understanding of the relationship between pass blocking and passing.
Reply/Quote
ffs, take a shot down the field!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 4th sack and countless pressures from a sub par d-line.

We're astoundingly bad.

Dallas D only had 6 total sacks coming into the game.
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line is damn near non-existent.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Give it up to Uzi though....at least he came ready to play
Reply/Quote
did green just get hurt running to get set?
Reply/Quote
Captain Checkdown even with time can't throw the ball down the field.
Reply/Quote
Ced has a bad habit of planting his feet after he engages the defender. He's got to keep them moving.
Reply/Quote
Still no sense of urgency !

Sure the game is over but you gotta set the tone of never giving up.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Award for dumbest post of the thread - shows total lack of understanding of the relationship between pass blocking and passing.
Not to mention Dalton needs someone to be open to throw it .

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
lol this drive has taken all quarter

Were down 21 ppl
Reply/Quote
Oh shiz, i thought next week was at home. Panic
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Heck, I'm getting my garbage Fantasy passing points out of Dalton....Keep getting yards Dalton.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Dallas CB'D are pretty good. Who knew
Reply/Quote