Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Who would've thought the Lions offense could get shut out today?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well Stafford has been sacked 17 times. LA offense struggling. Run game definitely.Amazing how that works.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I hate Stafford

All he does is suck ass and force passes to Kupp

Still can’t believe we didn’t double Kupp on the last play. Wtf else was Stafford really gonna do!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 06:43 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate Stafford

All he does is suck ass and force passes to Kupp

Still can’t believe we didn’t double Kupp on the last play. Wtf else was Stafford really gonna do!

and win Super Bowls.  Cry
Reply/Quote
Anyone know if Peters is out ?

Game time decision?
Reply/Quote
If the o-line plays even decent this should be a great night for us.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 06:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone know if Peters is out ?

Game time decision?

He's active

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals WR Tee Higgins and TE Hayden Hurst are both active today.<br><br>Tyler Shelvin is active over DT Jay Tufele as the Bengals prioritize a run stopping DT.<br><br>Here’s the inactive group<br><br>CB Cam Taylor Britt<br>RB Trayveon Williams<br>OT D’Ante Smith<br>OG Jackson Carman<br>DT Jay Tufele</p>&mdash; Charlie Goldsmith (@CharlieG__) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1579242835596804096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2022</a></blockquote>  

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ravens inactives vs. the Bengals:<br><br>WR Rashod Bateman (left foot)<br>OLB Justin Houston (groin)<br>RB Justice Hill (hamstring)<br>G Ben Cleveland (foot)<br>LB A.J. Klein<br>CB Jalyn Armour-Davis</p>&mdash; Jamison Hensley (@jamisonhensley) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1579243400175357952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2022</a></blockquote>  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:32 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well Stafford has been sacked 17 times. LA offense struggling. Run game definitely.Amazing how that works.

Their turn to experience no longer having Whit locking down LT.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
While this isn't exactly a marquee item, I found it interesting that we activated Shelvin from the PS for this game, and yet have Tufele inactive.

While we have 1 open roster spot at the moment with CTB back on the roster, some of the other guys are close (Kareem, Andersen, etc). I have to think the coaches may want a look to see if either of Shelving/Tufele is a keeper while Reader is out. We may need that roster spot for other guys pretty soon.
Reply/Quote
Rodney Harrison just called Logan Wilson Luke Wilson. The pure ignorance on our team boggles my mind.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 08:28 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: While this isn't exactly a marquee item, I found it interesting that we activated Shelvin from the PS for this game, and yet have Tufele inactive.

While we have 1 open roster spot at the moment with CTB back on the roster, some of the other guys are close (Kareem, Andersen, etc). I have to think the coaches may want a look to see if either of Shelving/Tufele is a keeper while Reader is out. We may need that roster spot for other guys pretty soon.

Shelvin is a bigger body to block the inside if needed against a running offense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
1) Cover Mark Andrews 2) win
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 08:29 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Rodney Harrison just called Logan Wilson Luke Wilson. The pure ignorance on our team boggles my mind.

Meh, I always get those two mixed up.

[Image: owen-and-luke-wilson.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We are the more talented team

But

No way Harbaugh doesn’t exact revenge AND moreover, game-plans/strategizes 10x better than Zac
That will be the X factor here sadly.
Reply/Quote
Maybe they can try an elephant front on some downs tonight - Trey - Tupou - Shelvin - Hill with Hubbard moving around as a sort of spy. Shades of the old Rats D with Siragusa and Adams on the inside.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 08:29 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Rodney Harrison just called Logan Wilson Luke Wilson. The pure ignorance on our team boggles my mind.

Meh. Harrison is not exactly the brightest light on the Christmas tree.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Florio sucks. I can’t believe we’re related.
Reply/Quote
Start the damn game already. I can't wait any longer!!!!
Reply/Quote
That is one tacky musical introduction.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Florio sucks.  I can’t believe we’re related.

Sorry to hear that
Reply/Quote