Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
FGA?!?!?
Reply/Quote
I’ll take it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
FG attempt. We're already playing poorly on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Good stop. Dax Hill sighting
Reply/Quote
Bend but don’t break will only give up 3.
Just seems like they always give up yards and points on the first drive
Reply/Quote
we're gonna need Evan McPherson tonight
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo is among the best at adjustments between possessions. The second series will be better. Holding the Ratbirds to three is okay for now.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:36 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Good stop. Dax Hill sighting

We’re gonna need him
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: No mush rush and extremely loose coverage. So much for the D being any good.

As Collinsworth is saying they are filling the lanes without keeping their Defensive tackles at the line held them to 3. It's up to the offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Third-and-long package includes Dax Hill and Tre Flowers along with Ossai rushing from the inside.

Hill in on the stop and Bengals force the FG.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo is among the best at adjustments between possessions.  The second series will be better.  Holding the Ratbirds to three is okay for now.

Yes indeed. The defense has been good every game this year.
Reply/Quote
Need 7 via an aerial assault against this bad pass D
Or we are in trouble
Reply/Quote
The Oline has to do better this drive..
Reply/Quote
Joey looks like he wants to score. Playa’s gonna play y’all.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the offense finds its groove
Reply/Quote
Another sluggish and poor start. We should have driven for a TD then gotten a 3 and out.
Reply/Quote
We definitely need to respond with a TD... or at least a FG
Reply/Quote
Hill lined up in slot on Likely and wrapped him and dropped him as soon as he made the catch to force the FG try.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Nice return
Reply/Quote
Has Tucker ever missed against Cincy?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote