Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Cincinnati Bengals (2-2)   vs   Baltimore Ravens (2-2)
Sunday, October 9th, 2022 at 8:20 PM on NBC
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland
Announce Crew: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark
Referee: Scott Novak
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}

[Image: jxIGZDb.png]

Ravens Message Boards

Betting Line & Trends: Ravens -3.5
The Bengals are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games.
The total has gone UNDER in four of Baltimore's last six games.
The total has gone UNDER in nine straight Bengals' games.
The Ravens are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
The Bengals are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games.
The Bengals are 6-3 ATS in their last nine matchups against Baltimore.
The Ravens are 0-5 SU in their last five home games.
The Bengals are 2-5 SU in their last seven matchups against Baltimore.
The total has gone UNDER in five straight Bengals' road games.
The Bengals are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games against Baltimore.
The total has gone OVER in six of the last nine matchups between the Ravens and Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! I love that we get the prime time games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, the Packers first TD that just happened was a thing of beauty. The Bengals need to incorporate that play into our short yardage game.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:05 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn, the Packers first TD that just happened was a thing of beauty.  The Bengals need to incorporate that play into our short yardage game.

The Packers offense always looks creative and when watching them, I always think Burrow and our skill players have the talent to run similar plays.
Reply/Quote
Brian Daboll Daniel Jones and the Giants upset the Packers in London. The Giants are now 4-1...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Only 6 hours and 45 minutes until kickoff Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Insane seeing other games of other teams and dudes walk into the endzone from 5 yards out

It’s like us getting 5 rush yards is a miracle at times
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Anticipating this game at a high level. This game should measure our progress all around. Dax Hill? Think he plays more today. Are they going to use Hubbard as a spy sometimes like they did with Mahomes? Will they use a lot of 3-5-3? How about the progress of the OL? The run game? What have they been saving offensively? I think they’ve been saving some Hurst stuff.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Browns really cried into a flag right there wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 03:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Anticipating this game at a high level. This game should measure our progress all around. Dax Hill? Think he plays more today. Are they going to use Hubbard as a spy sometimes like they did with Mahomes? Will they use a lot of 3-5-3? How about the progress of the OL? The run game? What have they been saving offensively? I think they’ve been saving some Hurst stuff.

That's what I'm hoping.

I'd like to see a few 3 safety looks tonight.  I think it would be a nice wrinkle.
Reply/Quote
Kenny Pick-it! strikes again, lol.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Kevin Stefanski just went for it on 4th and 1 at his own 30. Just plain stupidity.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 04:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kevin Stefanski just went for it on 4th and 1 at his own 30. Just plain stupidity.

Browns recovered somehow and are now up +1
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 04:18 PM)Whacked Wrote: Browns recovered somehow and are now up +1

And just threw the most costly interception possible down 2 with 2:45 to go.
Reply/Quote
Good lord I hate prime time games.

Still 4+ hours until kickoff
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the Chargers can play some defense now.
Reply/Quote
I guess Staley told Stefanski, "Hold my beer!"
Reply/Quote
Brandon Staley going for it inside their 50 with 2 minutes to go and a 2 point lead beats by a country mile what Taylor has ever done. But they lucked out.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I guess Staley told Stefanski, "Hold my beer!"

What an extremely dumb coaching decision. The announcers were talking like the game was over for the Browns and the Chargers coach did the unthinkable. Bailed out by a lousy kicker.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:03 PM)Nepa Wrote: What an extremely dumb coaching decision. The announcers were talking like the game was over for the Browns and the Chargers coach did the unthinkable. Bailed out by a lousy kicker.
Neither team deserved to win.  
Reply/Quote