Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
That was the most fun Bengal's win in about five years.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hue Jackson just broke a bunch of stuff in his house.

And then he went to Marv's house and broke stuff there, too.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:28 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Shout out to Alex Redmond.

It's definitely worth mentioning, considering how savagely he's been reamed around here, usually for good reason.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:29 PM)McC Wrote: Love the win.  Really, really wish somehow the defense could be convinced to stop giving up points at the end of every half.  

The only other complaint I have is why the hell AJ can't get a call.  He's been flat out grabbed or interfered with on at least three passes that should've been TDs and he gets no flags.  It is starting to really piss me off.

Aside from that, great win.

Burrow first rookie QB to have three straight 300 yard games.

I was furious with this D the entire 1st half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was furious with this D the entire 1st half.

Some of the second half coverage wasn’t too good either.
Reply/Quote
This Gameday thread is 400 replies shorter than the previous two weeks. Negative posters couldn't do a whole lot
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:12 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I think Randy has been super solid since he's been a Bengal. I dont sweat when he has to kick a FG. I dont get the hate. At all.

He has been solid but he’s missed some really big ones that are hard to forget: the one vs SD for OT week 1, the Christmas Eve miss that would’ve beaten the Texans in ‘16 (?)
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:41 PM)Destro Wrote: This Gameday thread is 400 replies shorter than the previous two weeks. Negative posters couldn't do a whole lot

Usually the case.

You can tell the outcome and how well the team played by the number of pages to the thread.

For example, games when we whooped up on terrible Browns teams would have threads less than 50 pages long...
Reply/Quote
AJ Green is no more than a decoy. He can’t run, or catch the ball any more. He is not the same guy since he last played 2 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:13 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Was anybody else afraid they were gonna recover the kick and then throw an 8 second Hail Mary?

Big time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: He has been solid but he’s missed some really big ones that are hard to forget: the one vs SD for OT week 1, the Christmas Eve miss that would’ve beaten the Texans in ‘16 (?)

Aaaaand that's it.

2 in 5 seasons.

Fat Randy has one knock and one knock only; he isn't money above 52 yards or so (though, he has been hitting them in the past 3 seasons).

That's it.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
So we just went from potentially getting the first overall pick to holding the 14th pick in the draft if they cancel the remainder of the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:41 PM)Destro Wrote: This Gameday thread is 400 replies shorter than the previous two weeks. Negative posters couldn't do a whole lot

They were strong in the first half. Couldn't read most of it. Got a little ridiculous. I wasn't able to be here the first 3 games this year on the gameday thread. Although today. it felt weird like I walked into the wrong house thinking it was mine. Totally didn't recognize the place. Honestly, it was kind of sad.  Sad

Reply/Quote