Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Bengals really might not score any points
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Second sack that is on Burrow. Got happy feet and 100% never looked to throw it.

Gotta get rid of the ball, Burrow.

I mean at this point his swag is shot

A bad line does that to good QBs
Reply/Quote
I think we are seeing why Dalton gave up. BURROW just did with that 3rd and 24.. DISGUSTING
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is our line stupid or just badly coached?  

How many missed assignments do we see per game with someone running untouched up the middle at Burrow?

Can't it be both?
Reply/Quote

Yes.
Reply/Quote
I’m really liking the trajectory of our OL
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Second sack that is on Burrow. Got happy feet and 100% never looked to throw it.

Gotta get rid of the ball, Burrow.

Or you know...our WR’s could actually get open so he could make a play.

Reply/Quote

How many missed assignments do we see per game with someone running untouched up the middle at Burrow?

You say that like they’re mutually exclusive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor and the Bengals vs a real head coach and a real NFL team.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jonah is looking more and more like a bad pick.  Hope I'm wrong...

Well it would be par for the course for how the scouts and front office have evaluated and brought in o-linemen in quite a few years now.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: On 4th and 6, it's because you are 100% confident the defense can't stop you...

That was not the point.  The point was they can go for on 4th and 6 at mid field because they know that even if they don't convert, our offense can't do anything, so they'll get the ball right back...as you just saw.  We even went backward.
Reply/Quote
Its coaching and not going.out.and upgrading.the RT spot
Reply/Quote
Has to be a dream for a defensive coordinator with the talent the Ravens have to go up against an oline like ours.
Reply/Quote
I fear for Burrows life. Throw in the backup and heat up the buses. On to Indianoplis.
Reply/Quote
Ravens just pinning their ears back and sending everything they got every time. They know Taylor isn't going to adjust.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burrow is playing like dookie

With that offensive line and those horrendous play calls there isn’t a quarterback in this league that could do anything.
Reply/Quote
The ownership of this team is utter garbage.

The coaches are idiots and need to be fired.
Reply/Quote
I know it is early, but Jonah looks like a RT or a guard to me, not a stud LT.

We need to tank for the kid from Oregon, move Jonah to RT or guard, and sign a stud OL in FA.

Let Dunlap & AJ walk.
Reply/Quote
How does Tobin.still.have a job
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:09 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Its coaching and not going.out.and upgrading.the RT spot

Or the LG or the RG...
Reply/Quote