Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Says you who you wanted them to pull their starting QB which would have been the biggest give up move. A little hypicritical of you. 

Glad i'm not the only one that saw that BS.

#sphincterspeak

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not over yet...

Now it is
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:58 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: They went up and down the field at will in the first quarter, got up 17-0 and have taken their foot off the gas the rest of the game.

That and Lamar was hurt and they played Vanilla and they still hammered them.. It was so obvious Lamar wasnt himself.. lol .. People acting all excited we got pounded 27-3.. They would of put 40 up if Lamar was healthy but they knew they didn't have to.. They would of beat the Bengals with a Punter out there playing QB. But ya great defense..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: O'Brien was canned due to a heated disagreement with JJ Watt during practice.  Pissing off AJ Green might be the move that makes it happen...

(10-11-2020, 05:16 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: no he's worse Ill take BOB now in a Newyork minute, He wouldn't bench a Bengal hall of famer just to feed his ego.

There was a hell of a lot more than that that went into his firing.

Watch Brett kollmans latest video. This was coming 3 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:28 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: There was a hell of a lot more than that that went into his firing.

Watch Brett kollmans latest video. This was coming 3 years ago.

I guess what I meant was it was the straw that broke the camel's back...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Leave him alone. He knows football

How is it a give up move, when Burrow isnt giving you shit??!? You guys act like he was lighting it up out there today..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: People say that bullshit all the time.

Except that it's debunked BY SIMPLY WATCHING THE GAME, where the Ravens D was still blitzing late and Hairball challenged a mark at the end of the game. 

I’m talking about their offense. After going up 17-0, they went conservative with runs and short passes, just trying to shorten the game. Obviously for that to work, the defense has to play 100% the whole game.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Glad i'm not the only one that saw that BS.

#sphincterspeak

Everyone did
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Leave him alone. He knows football

More than you. I'D  bet anything on it....
Reply/Quote
Zac talks about culture but I’ve seen more active culture in a carton of yogurt.
Reply/Quote
Before the game Zac called Ken Zampeze and said "hold my beer".
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:30 PM)Tony Wrote: How is it a give up move, when Burrow isnt giving you shit??!? You guys act like he was lighting it up out there today..

Not one single person is acting like that at all.

They're just pointing out what a hypocrite you are, with zero knowledge of how football or organized sports works. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Prior to Belichick they tolerated it pretty well...

That was before Kraft. So there ya go..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:31 PM)Tony Wrote: More than you. I'D  bet anything on it....

You can't.

You already lost all your money when you wrongly bet that the Bengals would be shut out.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can't.

You already lost all your money when you wrongly bet that the Bengals would be shut out.

Did the offense deserve the moral victory of those 3 points? 
Reply/Quote
At the end of the day I would rather have a rookie QB look like a rookie in game 5 than a vet QB look like a rookie in game 205. Which is exactly how Dalton would have played behind this line today.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:20 PM)Synric Wrote: They used mass protection but that only works if the they block it up right and they didnt with mistakes allowing free rushers. When they did block it up right they still allowed pressure and forced an extra hitch which took away hot reads when the hot read wasnt shut down which happened ALOT.

The Offensive line killed the football game today.

Ok...I accept that explanation.  Then we were given "fools gold" from their play against Jacksonville.  Man, Jacksonville must have one horrible front 7 on their defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You think slinky arm Finley would have? 

Worth a shot.  Let him get beat up a while. Point being. You, could tell that Burrow mentally checked out in the 2nd quarter. I watched at least 5 plays where he gave up. All on 3rd downs. He didn't even try. That's not acceptable anywhere but Cincy. That's all I am saying. Send a message to him at least, or try to win. He wasn't getting it done.. I see this turning out bad. Lets be honest though.  History tells us ot would. Weird how us as Bengals fans keep getting fooled into thinking this could be even an average team. It just gets Old. 30 years of this...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: The part where I said "Bengal" He was definitely top 3 arguably best Bengal receiver ever,

FIFY
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:48 PM)Tony Wrote: Worth a shot.  Let him get beat up a while. Point being. You, could tell that Burrow mentally checked out in the 2nd quarter. I watched at least 5 plays where he gave up. All on 3rd downs. He didn't even try. That's not acceptable anywhere but Cincy. That's all I am saying. Send a message to him at least, or try to win. He wasn't getting it done.. I see this turning out bad. Lets be honest though.  History tells us ot would. Weird how us as Bengals fans keep getting fooled into thinking this could be even an average team. It just gets Old. 30 years of this...

Absolute nonsense post. Joe was bad today, there’s no need to make things up about him “giving up”

Reply/Quote