Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
(10-01-2017, 05:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They do. It's why I refuse to put much stock into it. Bad thing is, know Marvin? He probably pulled everything from the magic book to win this and every other team will see it tomorrow. 

Something else I thought of after this game...is Hue Jackson really a good HC candidate? I simply don't see it. The best he did was get a team to 8-8 in his stint with the Raiders.
And for Cleveland, Hue has only amassed a single win in 20 games, which is worse than the last HC that the Browns had who took them to 3-13 in 2015.

If Hue is fired and Marvin also leaves, I'd still be worried about the future with Hue as HC.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 09:45 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Something else I thought of after this game...is Hue Jackson really a good HC candidate? I simply don't see it. The best he did was get a team to 8-8 in his stint with the Raiders.
And for Cleveland, Hue has only amassed a single win in 20 games, which is worse than the last HC that the Browns had who took them to 3-13 in 2015.

If Hue is fired and Marvin also leaves, I'd still be worried about the future with Hue as HC.

Me too. Hue is overrated. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote