Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Who Dey

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cannot believe that unbelievably stupid throw Andy made on third down, only up by 1 point, and with just over two minutes left.......if that was picked and the Bills cameback for the W by FG, imagine the carnage?!?!

That my friends is why AD will never take this team to the promised land!!!!

With that said, good win, AD made some good throws today in the weather, and the defense was lights out. A turnover and penalty gifted them 10 points, other than that they were shut down!!!
Reply/Quote
2-3 with back-to-back wins going into the BYE week. Marvin is about to get an extension.
Reply/Quote
Well, 2-3 is not that bad. The AFCN seems very weak this year.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
a week off to heal all these minor injuries

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yes, because Boyd and Erickson play the slot and Core doesn’t.

Erickson has lined up both outside and inside. Lafell has lined up both outside and inside.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: If this team had even an average O-line, they could be undefeated.
Be careful saying things like this. SOME people on here don't take too kindly to this kind of thinking.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Anyone else notice that when Boyd came out Erickson came in instead of Core.

Because Erickson gets open, then catches it.
Reply/Quote
Fournette went 90 yards on the Steelers for a TD

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well, it hasn't been pretty, but 1 game back after this week. There's still a heartbeat!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Millhouse Wrote: :giggle:

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: MIXON, YOU TARD! Stay inbounds!!!
Reply/Quote
Good win in bad conditions. Now we have a week to heal people up and play the Stealers in what is now a big game. You could see the leg injury affecting Andy on some plays where he could not plant correctly on throws and of course Jones was out after his injury as was Dre. And yes I too wonder if Marvin was overruling Lazor some of the time. But, they won it.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "What If" we won the Packers game? xD!

I know. We're one blown coverage and missed kick in Green Bay and one bonehead play by Eifert from being 4-1. 
Reply/Quote
Credit where it's due, that's a good team they just beat. Overcoming all those turnovers is especially impressive. Good game all around.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Erickson has lined up both outside and inside. Lafell has lined up both outside and inside.

Core hasn’t and doesn’t.
Reply/Quote
The giants have lost 4 WRS to injury today...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: If this team had even an average O-line, they could be undefeated.

Even with the garbage OL, if you just fire Zampese after last year's ugliness, the Bengals are easily 4-1.

(Marvin is gonna Marvin the GB game by going conservative either way.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Anyone see Beckham physically crying after his injury? 
C'mon man! There's no crying in football except for the divas.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:12 PM)Synric Wrote: The giants have lost 4 WRS to injury today...

with at least 2 being significant injuries
Reply/Quote