Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-01-2019, 12:45 AM)samhain Wrote: I'n not pro or con Andy Dalton.  He's far from our biggest problem.

That said, if I were him, I'd be irate.  He's in a contract year playing behind a bunch of guys with no business being out there.  Would Andre be on a team if we didn't sign him?  Would Hart start for anyone else?  Possibly, I guess.  No way Jordan starts if Boling is healthy.  He wasn't brought in to be a guy that started in year 1.  John Jerry already played himself out of the league once.  

These guys are going to get somebody killed.

It tells me something with Andrew Whitworth goes to the Rams and gets better. It tells me something when Kevin Zeitler goes to the Browns and gets better. Jonah Williams gets a pass for being injured but the last three offensive linemen the Bengals drafted — Billy Price, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogbuehi all played at a high level in college yet here in Cincinnati they regress into obscurity. Why is that? Part of it is certainly coaching, part of it may be a lack of coachability, and part of it may be a pure lack of talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:19 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: How many sacks did our formidable D-line get? Zero? Sweet. Owned in the trenches. Time to fire sale this team and rebuild starting with complete overhaul of o-line save for center.

Didn’t even register a pressure until the last pass of the game.
Reply/Quote
Just burned a couple $30 hats. will post the video when its uploaded

I used gasoline. was beautiful
Reply/Quote
Well I cant share it cause theres a bad word in the video title
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It tells me something with Andrew Whitworth goes to the Rams and gets better. It tells me something when Kevin Zeitler goes to the Browns and gets better. Jonah Williams gets a pass for being injured but the last three offensive linemen the Bengals drafted — Billy Price, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogbuehi all played at a high level in college yet here in Cincinnati they regress into obscurity. Why is that? Part of it is certainly coaching, part of it may be a lack of coachability, and part of it may be a pure lack of talent.

The 3 names mentioned may be a case of all 3. But you are correct, our Oline coaching has been horrible. How many years did we have Alexander? What 23 years something crazy like that. He goes to Dallas who arguably had the best Oline in football, maybe in the last 5 years and he only last a couple games? Why was that, cause the good players regressed and they have an owner who dosent tolerate bull shit coaches. It took Jones 2 games to figure out Alexander and it took Brown 2 decades. But hey, who else would have played piano at Mikey’s Christmas parties. God forbid he pay up and hire someone.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:35 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: Well I cant share it cause theres a bad word in the video title

It’s Brown isn’t it!
Reply/Quote
Honesty this franchise needs to end. Full Stop.

I’d like to organize some support to encourage them to sell / move.
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/cwX-q3r8geM

there i fixed it.

NSFW

Bad words spoken
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:56 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Didn’t even register a pressure until the last pass of the game.

Thats pretty sad. They were in the backfield a few times but Rudolph was really good at seeing it and moving around the pocket. For the most part we got pretty stonewalled though. The defense started ok but you could see their deflation even in the first series after halftime. No energy.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:12 AM)kevin Wrote: Steelers could still win AFC North. 3 Pro Bowlers on O Line. Good runners & receivers. Good D. Rudolph catching on at QB. Browns & Ravens not that great, so Steelers still in it. Bengals are OUT.

Do you really believe Pittsburgh can win the division with that Mickey Mouse offense. That’s something you run in peewee football, because QB isn’t strong enough to throw the ball down the field. It only works on bengals because they can’t stay in their lanes. Every other nfl team will shut that offense Down. Starting with Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:00 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Thats pretty sad. They were in the backfield a few times but Rudolph was really good at seeing it and moving around the pocket. For the most part we got pretty stonewalled though. The defense started ok but you could see their deflation even in the first series after halftime. No energy.

Rudolph has pocket awareness, Dalton has never had it. He can’t even get out of his own teammates way. If Mandy doesn’t have a clear pocket/ lane to throw in, he’s done.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It tells me something with Andrew Whitworth goes to the Rams and gets better. It tells me something when Kevin Zeitler goes to the Browns and gets better. Jonah Williams gets a pass for being injured but the last three offensive linemen the Bengals drafted — Billy Price, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogbuehi all played at a high level in college yet here in Cincinnati they regress into obscurity. Why is that? Part of it is certainly coaching, part of it may be a lack of coachability, and part of it may be a pure lack of talent.

Dalton has only had one good year with the bengals. Other than that, he is ranked 17th and lower, every other year. He is average at best. You don’t win playoffs and Super Bowls with average and lower QB’s.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 12:47 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Dalton has only had one good year with the bengals. Other than that, he is ranked 17th and lower, every other year. He is average at best. You don’t win playoffs and Super Bowls with average and lower QB’s.

These guys say "Hi"!

[Image: DilfTr00_2019.jpg]

[Image: 190701-mark-rypien-cs-1004a_9ffd3235617f...t-760w.jpg]

[Image: 23.jpg]

[Image: 689b3f07f57a0be988f9daf9d8bfc60e_crop_no...crop_y=top]
Reply/Quote
You can't tell me that isn't a fake account.
Reply/Quote