Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals***
Our "defense" let up 500 yards to a terrible offense and our offense was basically the mistake show between the bizarre play calls and the blizzard of dropped passes.

Worst team in the NFL by a big margin...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonder what Shula —-err Taylor’s excuse will be this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Remember when we lost by a last second FG to the Cardinals last time?  That was 2015 and we shoulda won the SB that year....so combine that with ZT starting 0-5 like a bunch of good HCs did and I'm actually starting to like our chances.

Wyche started 0-5!
Reply/Quote
With the first pick of the 2020 draft the Bengals select ????????????
Reply/Quote
To quote linkin park, "in the end, it doesn't even matter"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 3rd close loss of year.

On the positive side, I keep hearing the players havent given up on coach Zac.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:07 PM)BSJR Wrote: Wonder what Shula —-err Taylor’s excuse will be this week.

Ya know, "missed opportunities" and all that.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: Our "defense" let up 500 yards to a terrible offense and our offense was basically the mistake show between the bizarre play calls and the blizzard of dropped passes.

Worst team in the NFL by a big margin...

Yep. Lots of missed opportunities. Like every close game this year. We have four or five of them. They mount. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Too bad Finley is being held back.

Stop. Please. Ryan Finley hasn’t played a single snap against a first team NFL defense. I have 53 problems but one of them isn’t Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Too bad Finley is being held back.

Behind this line, the paramedics would be holding him up.
Reply/Quote
Instead of reflection on another loss and playing terrible for 7/8ths of the game, we’ll get Hobson telling how amazing the team looked on the two touchdown drives. Gaslighting the fan base for another week.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They're trying, I can only see BAL losing and CLE winning - living in CLE, doomsday situation withe amount of drunks in this neighorhood.

I can imagine.

They never have anything like that here in Phoenix...LOL!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dalton's FAULT !!!!!!!

[Image: f60f7108b77472d0a42aff080ec5c7a0.jpg]

No one can win here.  Any QB would be losing to 0 win teams on a regular basis in Cincy.
Reply/Quote
Now that that "winnable" game is out of the way, 1-15/2-14 is what realistically we are looking at.

Hopefully the rumors of GM's interested in a firesale pick up.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:10 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I can imagine.

They never have anything like that here in Phoenix...LOL!

waste Management Open! Lol
Reply/Quote
How do you not have a spotter / spy on Murray for that last drive? If you don't have a LB to do it then bring up a safety.
Reply/Quote
The next best chance for a win is looking like Dec. 1, against the Jets. Second best chance might be the Jags in a couple weeks, maybe?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Joke of a team. The offense wakes up in the last few minutes. SO tired of this. If youre gonna suck, then suck. Stop waking up when its too late
Reply/Quote
Would AJ been more of a presence...
I think Mixon and Bernard could of gotten the job done... we look lose.. we are all over the place..
Miami is the worst team in the league.. right now I would be scared to play against the Dolphins..
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:08 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: With the first pick of the 2020 draft the Bengals select ????????????

With Mike Brown as the owner? Probably a kicker.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote