Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
Miami Dolphins (3-1)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)
October 7th, 2018 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, Steve Tasker
Referee: Craig Wrolstad
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: dolphinsbengals.jpg?w=640]

Reply/Quote
Go Bengals! Squish the Fish!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to this.

Reply/Quote
Let's do this

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Well. It's Sunday morning a 5AM. I couldn't sleep well last night because I kept thinking about going to the game today. This is our once a year game, and I'm like a little kid on Christmas Eve. Hope we get to see a good game with no injuries. But I secretly hope we beat the hell outta' them. WHO-DEY!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals should win this game but, they could come out flat and easily lose. Miami is no pushover. Remember the Thursday nite game a couple years ago when we were 7-0 I think and Houston comes in here and made us look foolish? It always comes down to two things and that is IF our O line gives Andy time and if they do that he can pick a defense apart. And can the D keep constant pressure on Tannehill to upset their offense. I think they call that "controlling the line of scrimmage." The same two factors that usually decide games at any level.  Everything else falls into place.
Reply/Quote
No Cameron Wake is huge.

All i've heard this week is that Miami is a big play offense. The one thing our D is good at is not allowing the big play. I think this matchup works in our favor.
Reply/Quote
This is a statement game of sorts imo. How many times have we seen our team lose those games that should have been wins? This is one we should win. I'd like to think determination and focused performance has settled in, and today's win would prove it. Covering the 6 point spread would be emphatic.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I see some are saying this may be a trap game. How so? They are 3-1, if Miami beats us they get a leg up on the wild card head to head with us and vice versa. This is the NFL, any NFL team can beat any NFL team on any given Sunday, not because a trap but because these guys are all pros.

Saying if we lose is on lack of emotion or a trap is 100% disrespecting a 3-1 NFL team. I think our defense steps and makes some big plays today while our offense struggles with consistency against a fast Miami defense. I say we go yo 4-1 as we take care of business at home.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 3-3 versus the Dolphins under Marvin, with 4 of the 6 games being decided by 5 points or less. Each team has scored 22 or less in 5 of the 6 games. 
Reply/Quote
Definitely have Miami like weather today. Sunny and 85.
Reply/Quote
Todays inactives:

Dolphins: TE A.J. Derby, CB Bobby McCain, WR DeVante Parker, DE Andre Branch, DE Cameron Wake, QB David Fales, T Zach Sterup

Bengals: RB Giovani Bernard, C Billy Price, WR John Ross, WR Auden Tate, LB Malik Jefferson, OL Cedric Ogbuehi, DT Josh Tupou
Reply/Quote
It seems like it's going to be either a blowout for the Bengals or the Dolphins will "squeak" out a win like a dolphin squeaking. They're kind of like the Texans, a team the Bengals never seem to play well against.

And yeah, they're going to have to have those air conditioning thingys out on the field and plenty of water. Next week for the Steelers according to the long range weather it's going to be the opposite.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Hmm, just realized something from the inactive list... Schreck Lives!
Reply/Quote
I am not comfortable when I am comfortable with our odds of winning.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see Tez back out there. Over/under 1 quarter before he gets his first flag for leading with helmet.
Reply/Quote
I’m never confident when the Bengals play the Dolphins. No one owns a better all-time record against Cincinnati than Miami.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals offense is going to come out smoking. Remember the Cincinnati Bengals made Baltimore defense look like butter in the first half of their game.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think the Bengals offense is going to come out smoking.  Remember the Cincinnati Bengals made Baltimore defense look like butter in the first half of their game.

[Image: tumblr_mad2gpEM1B1rge9rdo1_1280-16_9.jpg]
Reply/Quote