Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
Green Bay Packers (3-1)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)
Sunday, October 10th, 2021 at 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Lindsay Czarniak
Referee: Bill Vinovich
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: ICbLe0W.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Getting ready to head out in a few minutes. Who Dey !!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here is to a great game today guys! Love you all win or lose.
Reply/Quote
I’ve been thinking all week “are we imposters?” and what I mean by that is beating Pitt and Jax just beating some very bad teams. The Packers have the same scenario though. They beat Pitt and Detroit, which isn’t strong competition either. They did best a decent 49ers team, but we beat a decent Minnesota team. Both of us had stinkers, but GBs was a complete blowout week1 vs NO…

So, all that being said, I’m feeling pretty confident. I don’t think the packers are actually as good as they are being given credit for, and they have a slew of significant injuries. Time for the Bengals to put themselves on the map.
Reply/Quote
I’m so confused on how to use the stream that is linked. Can someone please help me out lol
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 12:09 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: I’m so confused on how to use the stream that is linked. Can someone please help me out lol

Same. I’m a tech idiot. Can’t ever get it work either. Got so frustrated I went w rip off NFL Ticket w Direct TV
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 12:09 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: I’m so confused on how to use the stream that is linked. Can someone please help me out lol

The links appear a few minutes before the game. Once they show up, the best link is usually Buffstream. It's pretty reliable and works well. You just have to click off a couple of ads (which open new tabs, just close them) and you're good to go.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives vs the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Packers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Packers</a>:<br><br>CB Nick McCloud<br>DE Darius Hodge<br>DT Tyler Shelvin<br>OL Fred Johnson<br>WR Mike Thomas</p>&mdash; Marisa Contipelli (@BengalsMarisa) <a href="https://twitter.com/BengalsMarisa/status/1447223023518588931?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2021</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Elgton Jenkins is OUT for today's game against the Bengals.<br><br>Full inactives: <a href="https://t.co/TQATURPGIu">pic.twitter.com/TQATURPGIu</a></p>&mdash; Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1447223088987480065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 12:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The links appear a few minutes before the game. Once they show up, the best link is usually Buffstream. It's pretty reliable and works well. You just have to click off a couple of ads (which open new tabs, just close them) and you're good to go.

Thank you so much
Reply/Quote
We got a good chance to get a solid win. Green Bay’s hurting a bit and we are walking in very healthy. Still though it’s Aaron Rodgers so I’m still thinking they are taking this one, but I hope I’m wrong.
Reply/Quote
Thank you
(10-10-2021, 12:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The links appear a few minutes before the game. Once they show up, the best link is usually Buffstream. It's pretty reliable and works well. You just have to click off a couple of ads (which open new tabs, just close them) and you're good to go.
Reply/Quote
Burrow for 400+ and 5 TDs? Today is lined up for him...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 09:41 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Here is to a great game today guys! Love you all win or lose.

Ditto!
Reply/Quote
It's supposed to be rather warm seasonly for this game...80-85 degrees. I noticed we are wearing the black jerseys. Does the home team have an option on jersey colors?
Reply/Quote
Is it just me, or does Terry Bradshaw look stoned?
Reply/Quote
I'm going to be stuck with highlights..I'm in the ER with a mashed hand..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Rodgers is best at brewing comebacks.. so if last week was a sweater for us, this one will be the same til the very end.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's supposed to be rather warm seasonly for this game...80-85 degrees.  I noticed we are wearing the black jerseys.  Does the home team have an option on jersey colors?
Yes, the home team picks their colors.  But that happens before the start of the season...
Reply/Quote
Lots of LSU fans here.
Reply/Quote
Let's go Who Dey
Reply/Quote